Ottawa, others weird cities and now Nova Scotia? The shift of my IP. Remember, 30+ years of details according to their apologist is "all in my head"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is the third or fourth different location for my IP over the last two months. I have a static IP and it remained the same for some time, accurately reflecting my location.

Today we are many hundreds of miles away from my home with this one and I don't use a VPN. The lengths some will go to protect their own is extraordinary.

Remember, Americans may not appreciate how much Canada relies on you and our Security Industrial Complex don't want you to know what they say and do, they realize you may consider that they are disingenuous with you across any number of issues. I see it all the time.

novascotiaip.png

This is the third or fourth different location for my IP over the last two months. I have a static IP and it remained the same for some time, accurately reflecting my location.

Today we are many hundreds of miles away from my home with this one and I don't use a VPN. The lengths some will go to protect their own is extraordinary.

Remember, Americans may not appreciate how much Canada relies on you and our Security Industrial Complex don't want you to know what they say and do, they realize you may consider that they are disingenuous with you across any number of issues. I see it all the time.

View attachment 802219
you guys are like our little brother...all we need to do is pat you on the head every so often

we should have annexed you 200 yrs ago

View attachment 802219
You should be aware that your IP actually reflects the location of your server. My IP shows Boise Idaho---although I live 120 miles away.

I am fully aware they are watching who I communicate with and what sites I visit online. I've known this for many years. In fact, going back maybe ten years or so ago I had a agent of my former ISP providerthrough chat tell me in direct, immediate terms "do NOT give any personal information as we don't seem to have a safe connection. Please contact us back as your information could be compromised at this moment" I was told that on their site they noticed unacceptable noise or details that had then weary.

I've had to try to work around getting my story out to Europeans and Americans over the years. I don't know how much they picked up but i know that they fear the truth, It's really that simple.

You should be aware that your IP actually reflects the location of your server. My IP shows Boise Idaho---although I live 120 miles away.
It is changing often.

Here is what is telling, for the last two hours it has been a NS IP, I just posted this and immediately I have my normal IP back. They are aware that I am not only aware but also recording these anomalies and posting them for the world to see.

I want my liberty and ability to retire someday. They've stolen 30+ years of my life and they have no plans to allow me the last half of my life to be mine either.

Canada. Your "ally". Remember, as the police say, "you are who you are associated with..."

Anyplace where you can skate on a river for 3 months out of a year is too friggin' cold.

I think my IP is located in the States with the most liberal usury laws ... South Dakota or Delaware ... it's a big multi-national outfit so I'm sure they have blocks all around the IP-verse ...

Before we had the internet, we had these things called "telephones" ... and they were totally insecure ... anyone with a pair of alligator clips could listen in and record ... super easy ...

Today we just skip the alligator clips is all ...

Forum List

Back