Oscars Ratings Plunge

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
No surprise. I was one who didn't watch and am frustrated because even FoxNews has to put up sound bites of the disgusting thing. The essay at Lifezette contains about every single feeling I have on them.

‘We Hate the Oscars!’ Regular People Speak Up

Academy extravaganza on Sunday night was merely a 'platform' for any 'idiotic idea out there' — readers share how they really feel.

My own feelings are not far off. A bunch of egotistical jerks who make outrageous amounts of money pretending to be people they cannot possibly be themselves kiss each others butts by awarding themselves for reading scripts and following someone else's directions.

Many more comments @ 'We Hate the Oscars!' Regular People Speak Up

6b0165266a167a5e16f99e4d8242fafc_500.jpg

FB_IMG_1520102159868.jpg

gplus2077486983.jpg

People knew it was going to be a Trump slug fest so they didn't watch...

One of the funniest things I was listening to on a RW radio show Monday, was the host ranting about how bad the Oscars were and that nobody watches.......while he described everything that went on in the show...........................well, someone watched.....:lol:

it's so loooooooooong!!! dam....watching the same thing over and over
presentation of presenters
presentation of winner
thank yous
over and over and over

Gee, it's always sad to see the end of an era. For over a century wannabe starlets, or established ones in desperate competition for a coveted role, willingly whored themselves to any guy they figured could help them get, you'll excuse the expression, a leg up in pursuit of their Hollyweird dreams.

A nano of a nanosecond of silence, please. Thank you.

Forum List

Back