Organ harvesting witness speaks out

What worries me is that is an element of demonizing China here, that makes it difficult to evaluate the claims.

some things are well documented, such China’s human rights violations (which no one seems to care about) and their role in illegal wildlife trade and depleting endangered species.
What worries me are libs who respond to a report about china murdering prisoners so they can harvest and sell body parts with concerns about wildlife

what worries me is when someone can be so narrow minded, their concern does not extend very far.
Not true

I have extensive concerns about china

That is good to hear. The US has been largely SILENT on human rights violations around the world over the past few years.

That is good to hear. The US has been largely SILENT on human rights violations around the world over the past few years.
I disagree

UN Ambassador Niki Haley was very vocal on that subject

The whistleblower in the U.S. who reported Planned Parenthood's harvesting and selling human body parts was arrested. The same people who defended Planned Parenthood were (are) calling Americans "racist" if they accuse China.

Maybe because PP wasn't doing that. Novel idea eh?
They have it on “tape” in pp’s own words

Yes...the cut and edited tape. O'Keefe.
If that helps you look the other way go ahead

Liberal news organizations edit tape all the time and they are not ostracized by the left

Four responses and three missed the point to one degree or another

China is widely accused of killing prisoners and harvesting their organs for profit

prisoners are tracked by their DNA

when a paid order for an organ is received that they are a match for they are executed and dissected

the issues with china go far beyond trade

Your source is not credible. No MSM is quoting this story.
If you Google the topic you will find hundreds of witnesses and international reports

Of course, you will. That's how fake news and trolling gets propagated.

You are a tool of deviants.
These are not just reprints of some other lay lib journalists reprint

rather they are independent accounts from many sources

I dont know what motivates your blindness other than a devotion to globalism but you are only hiding the truth from yourself

Is that in china?

I share the horror that westerners feel about eating dogs and cats

But I dont condemn the chinese who have a long history of famine and starvation themselves

as recently as the 1960s 20 million people in china starved to death

so while I dont approve, I understand why many chinese view dogs differently than Americans do

Last edited:
Four responses and three missed the point to one degree or another

China is widely accused of killing prisoners and harvesting their organs for profit

prisoners are tracked by their DNA

when a paid order for an organ is received that they are a match for they are executed and dissected

the issues with china go far beyond trade

Your source is not credible. No MSM is quoting this story.
If you Google the topic you will find hundreds of witnesses and international reports

Of course, you will. That's how fake news and trolling gets propagated.

You are a tool of deviants.
These are not just reprints of some other lay lib journalists reprint

rather they are independent accounts from many sources

I dont know what motivates your blindness other than a devotion to globalism but you are only hiding the truth from yourself

You need a reality and sanity check not a COVID19 relief check.

You exemplify how gullible Dopey Donald Trump's mob of howling morons is.

Your source is a cult with no credibility. Not one MSM entity has quoted this bogus story.

Forum List

Back