OREILLY show on Alaska

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
I just heard on the O'Reilly show something unbelievable.

They had a guest on who of course had nothing good to say about Obama but here's where it gets crazy. The guy said that Alaska is the Largest state in the US with the least amount of residents. He then pointed out that Texas is the 2nd largest state and has a lot more people living there.

So his point was that if the temperature went up a few degrees more people would want to live there and THAT was his defense for why global warming wasn't all that bad.

Yes, I'm serious. That's the type of in depth commentary they are laying out. Global warming ain't bad per second because people might want to live in Alaska.

Send the illegals to Alaska....and the blacks, that'll teach 'em...I was just possessed by the guy with a monkey in his avi...

They had a guest on who of course had nothing good to say about Obama but here's where it gets crazy. The guy said that Alaska is the Largest state in the US with the least amount of residents. He then pointed out that Texas is the 2nd largest state and has a lot more people living there.

So his point was that if the temperature went up a few degrees more people would want to live there and THAT was his defense for why global warming wasn't all that bad.

Yes, I'm serious. That's the type of in depth commentary they are laying out. Global warming ain't bad per second because people might want to live in Alaska.
I bet you can't find one thing I said that was inaccurate.

That segment is two guys (guests are there every week) who crack jokes, sometimes successfully (McGuirk and Gutfeld) This segment supposed to be a satire, a joke a comedy section. You knew that, yet you put a spin on it. Are you that desperate?

That segment is two guys (guests are there every week) who crack jokes, sometimes successfully (McGuirk and Gutfeld) This segment supposed to be a satire, a joke a comedy section. You knew that, yet you put a spin on it. Are you that desperate?
Leftists never get satire...it is much too intellectual for them.

Just what is this 'Global Warming' you speak of?

-Geaux

Unless it's Jon Stewart...

Unless it's Jon Stewart...
Exactly.

I had a feeling we weren't getting the whole story.

Makes sense.

That could be true since it was so silly but if you didnt see it how do you know it was satire? Just curious on that point.

I'm betting you misunderstood because you wanted to.

I don't watch the asshat...so I can't say one way or another.

Why is a leftist like you watching a dickhead like Lil Bill?

I didnt either I heard it on XM...anything else?
And you clearly misunderstood, because you wanted to.

Let that be a lesson for you.

Serious? This is the political forum and the left comes up with a Media Matters gem gleaned from Bill O'Reilly? Surely you jest

Forum List

Back