O’Reilly Channels Beck: The Left Is “Setting The Table For Violence In This Country”

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Bill O’Reilly sounded a lot like Glenn Beck like last night (6/16/11) as he discussed riots in Vancouver and Greece and jumped to the conclusion that a) it was all about the “far left,” b) it was fostered by a climate of government dependence (and we know who that entails!) and c) this has “set the table” for the same kind of violence to happen here. Shameful.

Continue reading »
News Hounds: O

Kinda like when you idiots say the same thing about the TEA party, without a shred of evidence of course.........

Bill Ayers is the mover and shaker of Chicago politics and Obama's political mentor but he should be doing time for felony murder and a hundred other charges. Ayers is an unrepentent domestic terrorist who should be in a cell next to Charlie Manson. Do lefties think Ayers is a folk hero? The anti-establishment left wing set the table for violence in this Country. McVeigh's allegiance is still up for consideration but he was executed. Ayers is still preaching left wing hatred and violence.

Bill Ayers is the mover and shaker of Chicago politics and Obama's political mentor but he should be doing time for felony murder and a hundred other charges. Ayers is an unrepentent domestic terrorist who should be in a cell next to Charlie Manson. Do lefties think Ayers is a folk hero? The anti-establishment left wing set the table for violence in this Country. McVeigh's allegiance is still up for consideration but he was executed. Ayers is still preaching left wing hatred and violence.

You're nicer than me. I think that Ayers and his LadyMcBeth should both be 6 foot under in a Federal cemetary for killing Sgt. Brian V. McDonnell in 1970 when Bernadine Dohrn planted a bomb at the Golden Gate Park Police Station in San Francisco that creep Bill Ayers delivered to her. FBI agent Larry Grathwohl claims Bill Ayers, Weatherground founder, told him his wife Bernadine Dohrn planted the bomb at the police station. The dirty rat told someone else he made the bomb.

Cop murders carry the death penalty in many places. Sgt. McDonnell's family cried many tears every night since, but Ayers and his bride are the President Obama's best friends because they spent a few bucks on a nice party for him and helped him write his lie-a-minute falsehood bio between two cardboard covers.

Last edited:

Fool. I live in Chicago. What you said is a total bullshit lie. Right wingers are so dumb.

How many did Ayers kill?

And McVeigh was a Republican. No doubt about that.

Is Ayers a Canuck fan? WTF?

Fool. I live in Chicago. What you said is a total bullshit lie. Right wingers are so dumb.

How many did Ayers kill?

very true.
foreigners shouldn't comment on things they know nothing about.

this notion that the left is dangerous is ridiculous - most people on the left are antiwar and propeace. but them again we are dealing with people who elected the right wingers who wanted Quakers investigated....

I think some extreme environmentalists are dangerous and are considered to be left, despite being very right on violence and war, but most left activists throw flowers not bombs

Bill O’Reilly sounded a lot like Glenn Beck like last night (6/16/11) as he discussed riots in Vancouver and Greece and jumped to the conclusion that a) it was all about the “far left,” b) it was fostered by a climate of government dependence (and we know who that entails!) and c) this has “set the table” for the same kind of violence to happen here. Shameful.

Continue reading »
News Hounds: O

What is it about what he said that you take exception to?

How many did Ayers kill?

very true.
foreigners shouldn't comment on things they know nothing about.

this notion that the left is dangerous is ridiculous - most people on the left are antiwar and propeace. but them again we are dealing with people who elected the right wingers who wanted Quakers investigated....

I think some extreme environmentalists are dangerous and are considered to be left, despite being very right on violence and war, but most left activists throw flowers not bombs

Those people blowing up recruiting centers must have been pro war.

Last time I checked, the only people rioting in the streets of this country were Republicans over the evils of making sure people have health insurance.

McVeigh's allegiance is only "up for consideration" to those too lazy to read the facts of the case. McVeigh was a registered Republican, a member of the NRA, knee-deep in the militia movement, and considered Waco and Ruby Ridge the justification for his crimes.

Last time I checked, the only people rioting in the streets of this country were Republicans over the evils of making sure people have health insurance.

You haven't been paying attention then.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEmez3J4nIw]YouTube - ‪Riot in Arizona Over New Immigration Law (www.TheBigBlackNewsBlog.com)‬‏[/ame]

Not that I expect honesty from you.

Forum List

Back