Oregon woman who set fire to police union released without bail. Conservatives who walked into an open Capitol sit in solitary confinement

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

The actual terrorist is free while conservatives sit in jail without bail.

Equal justice?

Equal justice?
Hahahahahahaha. Walked into the capital? Were the doors open and Red carpet out for them? Come on Gramps. If you’re going to make a comparison you gotta be accurate about it otherwise how do you expect anybody to take you seriously?!

Equal justice?
It's Oregon. Surely you are not advocating the Washington insurrectionists be extradited to Oregon. I will say, if they have credible evidence, she arsonist sounds like a danger to the community if released. Tn passed a law that pretty well means if you are arrested and charged at a riot, you are probably not getting out before trial or at least until the rioting is over as you might represent a continuing threat.

• Banned

Equal justice?
Hahahahahahaha. Walked into the capital? Were the doors open and Red carpet out for them? Come on Gramps. If you’re going to make a comparison you gotta be accurate about it otherwise how do you expect anybody to take you seriously?!

You were saying?

• Banned

Equal justice?
It's Oregon. Surely you are not advocating the Washington insurrectionists be extradited to Oregon. I will say, if they have credible evidence, she arsonist sounds like a danger to the community if released. Tn passed a law that pretty well means if you are arrested and charged at a riot, you are probably not getting out before trial or at least until the rioting is over as you might represent a continuing threat.
This was her SECOND ARREST for such activities.

Equal justice?
An attack on our Capitol wasn't terrorism?

Equal justice?
The Capitol wasn't attacked. The blatant double standard from yall is astounding

Equal justice?
The Capitol wasn't attacked. The blatant double standard from yall is astounding
capitol-riot-22.jpg
37775538-9127265-image-a-6_1610132678158.jpg
210110210555-capitol-riot-officer-beating-american-flag-super-169.jpg
download.jpeg
larry_rendall_brock.jpeg.jpg

So, what was all of this?

Equal justice?
View attachment 480969View attachment 480970View attachment 480971View attachment 480972View attachment 480973

A "peaceful protest" duh!

Live by YOUR OWN STANDARDS

Equal justice?
This was her SECOND ARREST for such activities.
Sounds like a continuing threat to me, but that is a TN viewpoint. We didn't have any during the post Floyd BLM thing. State just letting folks know, we're not wanting any. Not only the change in post riot arrest confinement thing, but I think they were working on or passed an addition to our stand your ground personal defense law, absolving you if surrounded in your car and attacked, you are protected if you have to drive through them or over them to escape, plus effective in July, you do not even have to have a permit to carry a handgun.

Equal justice?
View attachment 480969View attachment 480970View attachment 480971View attachment 480972View attachment 480973

My standards of "peaceful protesting" don't include beating police officers, breaking down doors, breaking into restricted areas, and chanting about hanging people. Nor do they include things like conspiracy to commit treason or sedition.

Try again

Equal justice?

My standards of "peaceful protesting" don't include beating police officers, breaking down doors, breaking into restricted areas, and chanting about hanging people. Nor do they include things like conspiracy to commit treason or sedition.

Try again
All lies of course lol

Equal justice?

Try again
All lies of course lol
Don't project your reactions on me. Just because you would lie in this situation doesn't mean I would.

Equal justice?
Political prisoners......witnesses.

Equal justice?

Try again

My standards of "peaceful protesting" don't include beating police officers, breaking down doors, breaking into restricted areas, and chanting about hanging people.

you've stopped backing BLM?

Forum List

Back