Oregon Occupation: Protesting A Tyrannical Regime

Discussion in 'USMB Breaking News' started by Mrs. M., Jan 3, 2016.

1. miketx

miketx Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35,256
    Yes, you are a libtard. Part of the collective of encased mind imbeciles that refuse thought and reason and fact, apparently every few seconds.

2. Compost

Compost Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,041
    It doesn't mean their reasons are invalid either.

3. ogibillm

ogibillm Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,570
    no. but the lack of valid reasoning is apparent

4. Compost

Compost Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,041
    I've looked into it further, have you? It seems that one group, the Bundys got in trouble for setting fires on their own property. Meanwhile, another group, the Hammonds are attempting to dovetail their own land issues with that of the Bundys'. The Bundys say they are NOT part of the Hammond sit-in at Bureau of Land Mgt. Furthermore, the Bundys intend to cooperate and go back to prison..... Until I fully understand what is going on, I'm not going to dismiss the occupiers or the jailbirds. I know this much. I'm inclined to trust them more than I trust our federal government.

5. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,039
    Do some digging if you don't believe it. It's the same as the Federal Reserve which is also part of the Government but was formed and operated to this day by private enterprises.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. ogibillm

ogibillm Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,570
    you have the bundys and the hammonds backwards.

you are also mistaken about why the hammonds were in trouble. they burned federal lands, not their own and were found guilty of arson by a jury of their peers

so you tell me, what possible reason is there for this 'protest'?

7. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,830

She also forgot the part about them confessing and leaving tied up bunches of matches.

How come arsonists, poachers and deadbeats stealing from the tax payer are always heroes to right wingers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. JQPublic1

JQPublic1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,122
    uh, I don't dig in shit piles.... there is nothing under all that shit but more shit.
    You might be wondering why someone put a :lol: after your assertion that the Federal Reserve is a Private entity. A little fact checking on the Federal Reserve website might have saved you from the embarrassment i am about to heap upon you. Open your eyes and read carefully, make sure your pupils are fully dilated so that you don't miss anything:

Who owns the Federal Reserve?
    "The Federal Reserve System fulfills its public mission as an independent entity within government. It is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution.

As the nation's central bank, the Federal Reserve derives its authority from the Congress of the United States. It is considered an independent central bank because its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by the Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms.

However, the Federal Reserve is subject to oversight by the Congress, which often reviews the Federal Reserve's activities and can alter its responsibilities by statute. Therefore, the Federal Reserve can be more accurately described as "independent within the government" rather than "independent of government."

The 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks, which were established by the Congress as the operating arms of the nation's central banking system, are organized similarly to private corporations--possibly leading to some confusion about "ownership." For example, the Reserve Banks issue shares of stock to member banks. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. The stock may not be sold, traded, or pledged as security for a loan; dividends are, by law, 6 percent per year."

Hostly, I am not going to be mean spirited and derisive. You made an honest mistake and I hope you learned something. Now, there is no need to "DIG" deeper into the shit pile you obviously have been digging in to find erroneous information on the BLM... zip you are wrong about the Federal Reserve you are wrong about the BLM.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  9. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,039
    This is where 2 wrongs make a right. Along with the sheeple you are being hoodwinked.

10. JQPublic1

JQPublic1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,122
    Hoodwinked by the Federal Reserve? go back to sleep.... I know ...you are tired...get some rest....