Oregon militia leaders acquitted in wildlife refuge standoff (Bundy's)

A total crock of shit. I post more evidence to support my claims than anyone.

Bullshit son, I'll be calling you out on this going forward.
Yeah, good luck with that, retard.

You have been less than impressive when it comes to your knowledge about anything...calling you out will be exceedingly easy for Grizz. You get rattled rather easy... (snicker)
As you just learned the hard way in this topic, I back up my claims. I showed you the assholes were Nazi wannabes.

So give it your best shot, tards. I'll be holding you to the same standards.

You aren't even up to Starkey/Lakhota standards son.

Damn, that was a low blow because Jake Smarmy and Lakhota have set a very low bar....not that I don't agree with you....just that your comment was an uppercut to the jaw. LOL!

Oh look, two anti govt loons wallowing in their own filth. I'm guessing these morons will get theirs in Nevada....

Grump......listen and learn, dumb fuck......and btw, I take pride in the fact that I have nothing but hatred and disdain for this corporate entity that lamely attempts to pass it's self off as a legitimate governmental body...... I put this post on Facebook and had over a 100 people share it that was in turned shared by their friends....that has to gal;l a sorry piece of communist shit like you....good. I hope it was a slow burn.

I would have never believed that this could happen here in America. I will start with the Hammond family that led to the arrest of the protesters and the death of Lavoy Finicum. The Hammonds have/had a 10,000 acre ranch that has been in the family for many, many years. They once had neighbors that had surrounding ranches and they all looked out for each other.... but then the Bureau of Land Management was formed with the explicit intent to run people off of their land and make ranching so unprofitable that they would sell their land to the BLM or bankrupt them that would then enable the BLM to claim it as "federal gubermint" property. The Hammonds (much like the Bundys in Nevada) were "hold outs" and would not sell their land. The BLM had the Hammond ranch boxed in....as in their 10,000 acre ranch was surrounded by land claimed as "federal" by the BLM. What city dwellers do not understand is that from time to time (to clear away brush) a "controlled burn" has to be done because brush (which is nothing but dead and dried wood) can act like a match that can cause fires that can take out thousands of acres. One of those fires got out of hand when the wind shifted direction. The Hammonds took care of it and no BLM intervention was necessary. It burned 139 acres most oif which was brush. They had permission for the controlled burn.Five years later after getting permission for a controlled burn, one acre of federal "gubermint" land caught fire and AGAIN they put it out. This time they were charged with a crime and serve jail time along with a 400,000 dollar fine for actually improving the value of the land the BLM claimed as theirs that Hammond brush fire had caused.

Controlled burns by the very same BLM have gotten so out off control that THOUSANDS of acres were burned down along with homes and no one was held responsible and the BLM ended up taking possession of the land that they were complicit in burning to the ground. The Hammonds went about trying to pay the fine and had paid 250,000 dollars towards the 400,000 dollar fine (after serving jail time) when the BLM approached them about selling...AGAIN, the Hammonds refused. So they went to a circuit court of appeals and claimed that the Hammonds got off light and should have served a minimum of 5 years due the 1996 domestic"terrorism" law that was passed after the OKC bombing (false flag, btw).....so, after having already been sentence by a judge for a bullshit charge to begin with AFTER having served the sentences and AFTER having paid 250,000 dollars towards a fine that was total bullshit to begin with? The BLM and federal "gubermint" wanted another pound of flesh but more importantly, they wanted to force the Hammonds to have to sell their land to the BLM because under the sentencing guidelines, the BLM has first right of refusal in order to buy it...of course it will be with our tax dollars borrowed from a foreign owned central bank.

THAT is why the Bundys and other patriots went to Oregon........to stand up for these people....this is the part of the story you have not been told and these same circumstances has happened to other farmers and ranchers. Those whose stories you do not know of simply took what they could get and meekly went away but those like the Bundy family and the Hammonds tried to stand tall. When the Oathkeepers led by Ammon Bundy came to Oregon right after the Hammonds had to report to federal prison, the Hammonds HAD to claim that they did not wish for the Oathkeepers to defend them because they were told that the federal "gubermint" could send them to a prison that would assure that they never made it out alive....you see? This is how your "gubermint" rolls".

Lavoy Finicum and some of the occupiers of the Wildlife refuge were ambushed after they were on their way to a meeting with a city council. Finicum was murdered in cold blood...shot in the back and totally unarmed. Then the FBI fired into the vehicle that Lavoy Finicum was in.........this is how your corporate, foreign owned federal "gubermint" treats Americans....are you as pissed as I am? I hope you are because I will never bow, I will never submit nor will I ever be subservient to this corporate entity that lamely attempts to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body.

g5000 just skinned Grizz

g5000 couldn't pull off the skin of a piece of chicken without getting the vapors while having a "guilt trip"...that is how pussies like you both deal with life.....always full of guilt and worthless introspection because leftards are always trying to "find themselves".......what they should be worried about is the fact that their testicles have yet to drop and that puberty is just out of their reach. Leftards have earned the reputation of being wimpy pussies and useless wastes of life.

I don't see it as a lefty thing vs a righty thing, but a case of militant assholes from another state invading my own in order to carry out an intimidating public stunt.

I am dismayed at the verdict, myself. These weren't even Oregonians pulling this crap.
Consider what the outcome would be if they achieved what they say they want. The privatization of the BLM and Forest Service land. The local ranchers would not be buying that land, they don't have the money. The Saudis, the Chinese, the Japanese, and the big corporations would be buying that land in ten to hundred section lots.

Right now, the ranchers can graze their stock for about $1.50 per month per unit, cow and calf. On private lands, that fee is about $20. Most of the ranchers do not have enough land to graze enough stock on their own land to support their families. And when they went broke, the corporations would buy their land for pennies on the dollar.

Right now, an American Citizen can hunt, fish, hike, and do any legal recreational activity on BLM and Forest Service land. As private land, the owner could charge whatever the market would bear for these privileges, and the Saudi's, Japanese, and Chinese can pay far more than most American citizens. In Oregon, we already see hundreds of square miles reserved for the use of the very rich, whether they are Americans or foreigners. If the Bundies and the 'Conservatives' get their way, that will be the case for almost all the land in the Western States. These people are traitors to the rest of us.

Oh look, two anti govt loons wallowing in their own filth. I'm guessing these morons will get theirs in Nevada....

Grump......listen and learn, dumb fuck......and btw, I take pride in the fact that I have nothing but hatred and disdain for this corporate entity that lamely attempts to pass it's self off as a legitimate governmental body...... I put this post on Facebook and had over a 100 people share it that was in turned shared by their friends....that has to gal;l a sorry piece of communist shit like you....good. I hope it was a slow burn.

I would have never believed that this could happen here in America. I will start with the Hammond family that led to the arrest of the protesters and the death of Lavoy Finicum. The Hammonds have/had a 10,000 acre ranch that has been in the family for many, many years. They once had neighbors that had surrounding ranches and they all looked out for each other.... but then the Bureau of Land Management was formed with the explicit intent to run people off of their land and make ranching so unprofitable that they would sell their land to the BLM or bankrupt them that would then enable the BLM to claim it as "federal gubermint" property. The Hammonds (much like the Bundys in Nevada) were "hold outs" and would not sell their land. The BLM had the Hammond ranch boxed in....as in their 10,000 acre ranch was surrounded by land claimed as "federal" by the BLM. What city dwellers do not understand is that from time to time (to clear away brush) a "controlled burn" has to be done because brush (which is nothing but dead and dried wood) can act like a match that can cause fires that can take out thousands of acres. One of those fires got out of hand when the wind shifted direction. The Hammonds took care of it and no BLM intervention was necessary. It burned 139 acres most oif which was brush. They had permission for the controlled burn.Five years later after getting permission for a controlled burn, one acre of federal "gubermint" land caught fire and AGAIN they put it out. This time they were charged with a crime and serve jail time along with a 400,000 dollar fine for actually improving the value of the land the BLM claimed as theirs that Hammond brush fire had caused.

Controlled burns by the very same BLM have gotten so out off control that THOUSANDS of acres were burned down along with homes and no one was held responsible and the BLM ended up taking possession of the land that they were complicit in burning to the ground. The Hammonds went about trying to pay the fine and had paid 250,000 dollars towards the 400,000 dollar fine (after serving jail time) when the BLM approached them about selling...AGAIN, the Hammonds refused. So they went to a circuit court of appeals and claimed that the Hammonds got off light and should have served a minimum of 5 years due the 1996 domestic"terrorism" law that was passed after the OKC bombing (false flag, btw).....so, after having already been sentence by a judge for a bullshit charge to begin with AFTER having served the sentences and AFTER having paid 250,000 dollars towards a fine that was total bullshit to begin with? The BLM and federal "gubermint" wanted another pound of flesh but more importantly, they wanted to force the Hammonds to have to sell their land to the BLM because under the sentencing guidelines, the BLM has first right of refusal in order to buy it...of course it will be with our tax dollars borrowed from a foreign owned central bank.

THAT is why the Bundys and other patriots went to Oregon........to stand up for these people....this is the part of the story you have not been told and these same circumstances has happened to other farmers and ranchers. Those whose stories you do not know of simply took what they could get and meekly went away but those like the Bundy family and the Hammonds tried to stand tall. When the Oathkeepers led by Ammon Bundy came to Oregon right after the Hammonds had to report to federal prison, the Hammonds HAD to claim that they did not wish for the Oathkeepers to defend them because they were told that the federal "gubermint" could send them to a prison that would assure that they never made it out alive....you see? This is how your "gubermint" rolls".

Lavoy Finicum and some of the occupiers of the Wildlife refuge were ambushed after they were on their way to a meeting with a city council. Finicum was murdered in cold blood...shot in the back and totally unarmed. Then the FBI fired into the vehicle that Lavoy Finicum was in.........this is how your corporate, foreign owned federal "gubermint" treats Americans....are you as pissed as I am? I hope you are because I will never bow, I will never submit nor will I ever be subservient to this corporate entity that lamely attempts to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body.
You really are a lying little cocksuck, Dale.

Detailed History

A Long and Varied History

The BLM's roots go back to the Land Ordinance of 1785 and the Northwest Ordinance of 1787. These laws provided for the survey and settlement of the lands that the original 13 colonies ceded to the Federal government after the War of Independence.

As additional lands were acquired by the United States from Spain, France, and other countries, Congress directed that they be explored, surveyed, and made available for settlement. In 1812, Congress established the General Land Office in the Department of the Treasury to oversee the disposition of these Federal lands. As the 19th century progressed and the Nation's land base expanded further west, Congress encouraged the settlement of the land by enacting a wide variety of laws, including the Homesteading Laws and the Mining Law of 1872.

These statutes served one of the major policy goals of the young country: settlement of the Western territories. With the exception of the Mining Law of 1872 and the Desert Land Act of 1877 (which was amended), all have since been repealed or superseded by other statutes.

Key Legislation
Click here for a comprehensive list of all the legislation that gives BLM its "multiple-use" mission, from Alaskan Native lands to Wild Horse Managment.

The late 19th century marked a shift in Federal land management priorities with the creation of the first national parks, forests, and wildlife refuges. By withdrawing these lands from settlement, Congress signaled a shift in the policy goals served by the public lands. Instead of using them to promote settlement, Congress recognized that they should be held in public ownership because of their other resource values.

In the early 20th century, Congress took additional steps toward recognizing the value of the assets on public lands and directed the Executive Branch to manage activities on the remaining public lands. The Mineral Leasing Act of 1920 allowed leasing, exploration, and production of selected commodities, such as coal, oil, gas, and sodium, to take place on public lands.

Key Dates
1812--General Land Office

1872--Mining Law

1877--Desert Land Act

1920--Mineral Leasing Act

1934--Taylor Grazing Act

1937--Oregon and California Act

1946--Grazing Service Merges with General Land Office to Create BLM

1976--Federal Land Policy and Managemnt Act

The Taylor Grazing Act of 1934 established the U.S. Grazing Service to manage the public rangelands. And the Oregon and California Act of 1937 required sustained yield management of the timberlands in western Oregon.

In 1946, the Grazing Service was merged with the General Land Office to form the Bureau of Land Management within the Department of the Interior. When the BLM was initially created, there were over 2,000 unrelated and often conflicting laws for managing the public lands. The BLM had no unified legislative mandate until Congress enacted the Federal Land Policy and Management Act of 1976 (FLPMA).

You really are a lying little cocksuck, Dale.

Detailed History

A Long and Varied History

The BLM's roots go back to the Land Ordinance of 1785 and the Northwest Ordinance of 1787. These laws provided for the survey and settlement of the lands that the original 13 colonies ceded to the Federal government after the War of Independence.

As additional lands were acquired by the United States from Spain, France, and other countries, Congress directed that they be explored, surveyed, and made available for settlement. In 1812, Congress established the General Land Office in the Department of the Treasury to oversee the disposition of these Federal lands. As the 19th century progressed and the Nation's land base expanded further west, Congress encouraged the settlement of the land by enacting a wide variety of laws, including the Homesteading Laws and the Mining Law of 1872.

These statutes served one of the major policy goals of the young country: settlement of the Western territories. With the exception of the Mining Law of 1872 and the Desert Land Act of 1877 (which was amended), all have since been repealed or superseded by other statutes.

Key Legislation
Click here for a comprehensive list of all the legislation that gives BLM its "multiple-use" mission, from Alaskan Native lands to Wild Horse Managment.

The late 19th century marked a shift in Federal land management priorities with the creation of the first national parks, forests, and wildlife refuges. By withdrawing these lands from settlement, Congress signaled a shift in the policy goals served by the public lands. Instead of using them to promote settlement, Congress recognized that they should be held in public ownership because of their other resource values.

In the early 20th century, Congress took additional steps toward recognizing the value of the assets on public lands and directed the Executive Branch to manage activities on the remaining public lands. The Mineral Leasing Act of 1920 allowed leasing, exploration, and production of selected commodities, such as coal, oil, gas, and sodium, to take place on public lands.

Key Dates
1812--General Land Office

1872--Mining Law

1877--Desert Land Act

1920--Mineral Leasing Act

1934--Taylor Grazing Act

1937--Oregon and California Act

1946--Grazing Service Merges with General Land Office to Create BLM

1976--Federal Land Policy and Managemnt Act

The Taylor Grazing Act of 1934 established the U.S. Grazing Service to manage the public rangelands. And the Oregon and California Act of 1937 required sustained yield management of the timberlands in western Oregon.

In 1946, the Grazing Service was merged with the General Land Office to form the Bureau of Land Management within the Department of the Interior. When the BLM was initially created, there were over 2,000 unrelated and often conflicting laws for managing the public lands. The BLM had no unified legislative mandate until Congress enacted the Federal Land Policy and Management Act of 1976 (FLPMA).

Bite me, you disgusting pile of shit.....I get a kick out of leftard keyboard warrior types that would never spew the shit they that they do in real time lest they walk away with their teeth in their hands. That would certainly be the case if you talked that kind of shit to me in "real time"...but I digress. Once a territory is a state, the federal "gubermint" no longer has any jurisdiction nor can it dictate the policies thereof unless power is ceded to it by the governor of that state unless it violates human rights per the ORGANIC constitution. That is why a sheriff (that has jurisdiction) can tell a fed agent to go fuck themselves and go pound sand.. The corporate charter of the new constitution that was created in 1871 when the government was incorporated still didn't give "da guberminta" the right to kick people off of the property because imminent domain wasn't in existence then. It was the 1933 Chapter11 bankruptcy that cost the people their allodial rights to property and basically made us all "enemies of the state"....you should do some research about this and then explain to me how you believe that I am wrong. You are nothing but a debt slave that was bonded as a surety against the debt to the international banking oligarchs that own your ass. What you are bitching about is the fact that people stood up for themselves and gave the corporate federal "gubermint" the middle finger salute....for some reason that seems to chap your ass....good and "F-U-C-K You" as well....deal with it. Keep sucking the federal gubermint dick....you will be singing a different tune when your property is targeted next....you will be wringing your hands hoping that someone is around to stand up for your sorry ass.

I do not hide the fact that I do not recognize the federal "gubermint" as having control over me in any way or manner and took the necessary steps to be an American nationalist. I am no longer under the U.C.C nor do I pledge ANY allegiance to the city/state where that corporation is located in a district owned by the city of London. I know more than you and I would bet that the little gerbil that turns the treadmill of that tiny mind of yours would fall over in a dead faint if you knew the things that I do, "Old_Fuck".......so move along or take yet another ass-kicking from me because I can do this allllll day.

[

Bite me, you disgusting pile of shit.....I get a kick out of leftard keyboard warrior types that would never spew the shit they that they do in real time lest they walk away with their teeth in their hands.

You get a big hard-on about this don't you Dale. This almost semi-anarchy that Trump is trying to create is your nirvana. Big Bad Dale with his peashooter strapped to his side and all wannabe 'revolutionary warriors' will come and save the day! You're pathetic. BTW - Waco and Ruby Ridge. Koresh and Weaver were douche bag fucking idiots. I bet you see McVeigh as a hero right?

Forum List

Back