Orange One: WANTS to Make America WHITE Again: Call to ARMS! Whitey needs your help!

• Banned
Last edited:
NEW VIDEO: Make America WHITE Again: the true meaning of Trump's Arpaio Pardon, tweets about The Wall during Harvey GQ Magazine on Twitter

WELL, LOOKY HERE!

Keep trying. :popcorn::rolleyes:

Queef Overbite? That's like putting stock in Lush Limpjaw........ :rofl:

Just needing to try.

btw. Thanks, but go back to sea.

Hey look, I don't care where you get your confirmation bias, it's not like you're alone or special........ Of course I enjoy watching the never ending stream of confirmation bias on this board, not only does it daily confirm empirical psychiatric science, it provides me with endless entertainment. :thup:

• Banned
NEW VIDEO: Make America WHITE Again: the true meaning of Trump's Arpaio Pardon, tweets about The Wall during Harvey GQ Magazine on Twitter

WELL, LOOKY HERE!

Just needing to try.

Hey look, I don't care where you get your confirmation bias, it's not like you're alone or special........ Of course I enjoy watching the never ending stream of confirmation bias on this board, not only does it daily confirm empirical psychiatric science, it provides me with endless entertainment. :thup:

So enjoy?

WELL, LOOKY HERE!

Just needing to try.

So enjoy?

Thank you I will. Of course part of that enjoyment is having a little fun with it all........ Most people don't like me when I do that...... :D

WELL, LOOKY HERE!

Just needing to try.

SOoooooooo.....! The pirate likes here. So we know.
You like exploring compromising for the better GOOD!

WELL, LOOKY HERE!

Just needing to try.

SOoo.....! The pirate likes here. So we know.
You like exploring compromising for the better GOOD!

No I'm a Glubb acolyte........ I let the younger ones waste their time doing that now a days. :eusa_whistle:

I feel younger are better.
Not really because they don't have the life experiences that (should) teach them humility, wisdom and caution, not that a lot of older people ever learned it either......... The young are very good at being political cannon fodder though........

Forum List

Back