Operation wet back released jobs for vets.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
OPERATION WET BACK RELEASED JOBS FOR VETS.

Operation Wet Back in 19454 released jobs for returning WW 11 and Korean vets. Three presidents did it and Eisenhower deported 13 million were rounded up and deported. Hoover, Truman and Eisenhower. Back during the great depression, Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.
Harry Truman deported over two million illegal aliens after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

Obama do not need to give tax breaks and brides to businesses. And there were the training program for vets so they could choose the career they wanted. How much would Obama's plan cost tax payers? I thought the budget bill was to cut spending. If it is then Operation Wet Back is the way to go.

Hoover, Truman and Eisenhower were great men but now the idea of rounding up illegal aliens not is a bad word, racist and bigotry.

We can spur employment also by rounding up Muslims and putting them in camps.

Those jobs people took in the absence of the Mexicans were publicized by CBS by Edward R. Murrow in a documentary called Harvest of Shame.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJTVF_dya7E]‪1960: "Harvest of Shame"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

So we want our Veterans picking lettuce and washing cars?

How many Mexicans do you think are picking lettuce and washing cars? Only 2% of the illegal aliens workforce is in fields and they graduate to the inner cities and taking construction, office, janitor, resturant, etc. Those are the jobs our young vets who did not get a college degree before entering the military need to help them through college.
La La land is not becoming, Gravity.:eusa_hand:

How many Mexicans do you think are picking lettuce and washing cars? Only 2% of the illegal aliens workforce is in fields and they graduate to the inner cities and taking construction, office, janitor, resturant, etc. Those are the jobs our young vets who did not get a college degree before entering the military need to help them through college.

So Veterans should be in the front of the line to be janitors, dish washers, and construction workers? I have never seen any illegals work office jobs by the way.

We can spur employment also by rounding up Muslims and putting them in camps.

Those jobs people took in the absence of the Mexicans were publicized by CBS by Edward R. Murrow in a documentary called Harvest of Shame.
‪1960: "Harvest of Shame"‬‏ - YouTube

Operation Wet Back did not put Mexicans in camps and how many Muslims are in the country illegally and on welfare and working in unskilled jobs our unskilled need?
Sensationalizing does not address the problem.
I am not ignorant to migrant workers. I was one of many as was many in Pinal County Arizona in the 40s etc. and there were no shame. Read the book about the little town I grew up in called "All Okies are not white."
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Not-All-Okies-Are-White/dp/0826212719]Amazon.com: Not All Okies Are White: The Lives of Black Cotton Pickers in Arizona (9780826212719): Geta Leseur: Books[/ame]

Farm work done by the children in my family put my mother through college. And she in return put 5 children through college teaching in migrant camps. The shame is in not having a job.

White, Afro-Americans, Mexicans and Native Americans worked side by side in the fields and no shame.
The shame is in letting 20 million people enter this county illegally and take jobs and lower wage for americans and collect benefits at the expense of the american tax payers. We have a large population of american unskilled workers.

The result is a vital blend of the animated reminiscences of nearly 20 Randolph residents and LeSeur's own lucid and affecting essays about multigenerational interactions among the town's African American, Native American, Mexican American, and Anglo American families. Donna Seaman

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Not-All-Okies-Are-White/dp/0826212719]Amazon.com: Not All Okies Are White: The Lives of Black Cotton Pickers in Arizona (9780826212719): Geta Leseur: Books[/ame]

Obama want to spend billions giving businesses tax cuts putting us further in debt when deporting ilelgal aliens would be cheaper and release 8 million jobs and cut expense of social services.etc.
if deported back to Mexico will not starve them. the unemployment rate in Mexico is 4.5 % and the cost of living is comparable.

Last edited:
José;3960275 said:
BREAKING NEWS:

OPERATION OLD FART ARRESTS AND DEPORTS LILOLLADY TO SIBERIA, THE ANCESTRAL LAND OF NATIVE AMERICANS.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey.........can we send Little Racist Bitch to Afghanistan instead?

THEN maybe she'd understand what our vets go through.

So forget the GI Bill?
Never mind going to college on the government dime, go pick up a mop.

I can see that going over well.

Yeah no shit.

GI bill would be more logical than $2400 taxs break per vet and what are those business that would be willing to go for the joke and what business would satisify vets? Give them money and let them chose the career they want while giving them jobs to help them through college that illegal have now.
GI bill paid for college and not living expense.

José;3960275 said:
BREAKING NEWS:

OPERATION OLD FART ARRESTS AND DEPORTS LILOLLADY TO SIBERIA, THE ANCESTRAL LAND OF NATIVE AMERICANS.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey.........can we send Little Racist Bitch to Afghanistan instead?

THEN maybe she'd understand what our vets go through.

I know what vets go through, I lost friends in Vietnam and those that came back did not really come back in one piece emotionally or physically. What part of take care of our vets, medically, educationally, etc do you not understand.
Operation Wet Back worked in the 50s and it would work now and IT IS looking out for vets. We have a million homeless and unemployed vets. How shameful is that?

Last edited:

So Veterans should be in the front of the line to be janitors, dish washers, and construction workers? I have never seen any illegals work office jobs by the way.

I don't know WTF you live but they are in offices in medical building, schools, etc.
How do you think 8 million illegals are working in this country and some on federal, state and county jobs?

"
Operation Wet Back did not put Mexicans in camps and how many Muslims are in the country illegally and on welfare and working in unskilled jobs our unskilled need?"

True, but its same the kind of simultaneous make work and shredding of notions of civil society as your suggestion.

There is no way catch and deport tactics would ever save the government a penny. The enforcement infrastructure would be too large. The dents to civil liberties of citizens would be too intolerable. You are living in a fantasy land.

"
Operation Wet Back did not put Mexicans in camps and how many Muslims are in the country illegally and on welfare and working in unskilled jobs our unskilled need?"

True, but its same the kind of simultaneous make work and shredding of notions of civil society as your suggestion.

There is no way catch and deport tactics would ever save the government a penny. The enforcement infrastructure would be too large. The dents to civil liberties of citizens would be too intolerable. You are living in a fantasy land.

It is no fantasy that if they cannot work they will leave. They packed up and left in groves when they lost jobs because of the economy. All we have to do is go after business that hire illegals and they will leave. And not cost billions. They do not have to rounded up and deported.

"

75% of illegals are Hispanic. There is only about 2 million Muslims in this country and a very small number is illegal.

"

It is no fantasy that if they cannot work they will leave. They packed up and left in groves when they lost jobs because of the economy. All we have to do is go after business that hire illegals and they will leave. And not cost billions. They do not have to rounded up and deported.

Its a fantasy that the US can do anything to make conditions of an illegal alien any worse than the shitholes they came from. There is no such thing as a deterrent policy.

"They packed up and left when they lost jobs", so I guess they are all gone now?

Forum List

Back