Operation ARCHANGEL, or how UK Government is planning to create Jesus's clone

Jake666

Rookie
Nov 11, 2012
Hello everyone, my name is Jake and I am looking for any information on Operation Archangel. I am also here to spread the word about it, since some pretty nasty and dangerous stuff is apparently involved into it...

I first read about Operation Archangel from Wikifess.com about a month ago. Wikifess was created (as I understood) by a group of UK hackers that were able to get top-secret information on how UK government controls religious organizations in the country.

Apparently, ILLEGAL methods of control were/are involved. Operation Archangel might be one of these methods, however, it is not clear what was the exact purpose of the operation. Wikifess.com also released leaked videos that are believed to be documentaries made by government explaining what Operation Archangel was launched for. One of the videos can be seen here: chrisandphilpresent.co.uk/a-second-son-state-witness-clip/

I browsed Wikifess this morning and found out that not only videos, but some emails with information about Operation leaked as well (Reference: wikifess.blog.com/2012/10/10/leaked-emails-religious-group-monitoring/[/url]).

BUT - this is NOT everything. One more detail: Operation Archangel is somehow connected to the girl that went missing last year. Her name is Emily Turner and she was pregnant at that time and it is believed that by now she would have been given birth to a baby. Well, people go missing very often (unfortunately), there is nothing unusual about that, however, there is SOMETHING unusual about Emily...

At the site devoted to finding Emily (findemilyturner.com), a reward of 25 million is promised to the one who provides any details about her whereabouts. Weird, huh?
There must be something very special about this girl..or her baby.

So, I was thinking how all these are connected...My first wildest guess was that the UK government were hiding the fact of their communication with UFOs who abducted a girl, Emily Turner. That is how she got pregnant and that is why there is such a huge reward for her!!! Because it is sponsored by government who could not let the girl run away with an alien baby!!!!!!!!!!! They wanted to perform an abortion on her, but she was helped by catholic priests (OR somebody else connected to church, since we all know HOW church looks at abortions!!!). They probably knew that the abortion was ordered by government, that is why these people are now on the run. And that is why the government created Operation Archangel to find them and Emily!!!! And to kill her baby!!!:mad:

BUT then I thought again...UK, as well as US, is filled with the gossips of Jesus's return by the end of 2012 and the world's end...I was thinking, what if UK government was able to recreate the DNA of Jesus's ancestors and impregnate Emily, so she can produce Jesus's clone in a natural way by giving a birth??? :cool:And church found out about it and helped her run away. And Operation Archangel was launched to find and punish/eliminate(???) everyone who helped Emily, including herself??

I also think that Masons of Europe found out about that and sponsored the production of DaVinci Code movie where Jesus's ancestors were mentioned, so Masons all over the world would get the message that some country is already working on "producing" the new Jesus from his ancestors' DNA...:confused:

What do you think?? Has anyone seen anything online??

There is a discussion about Operation Archangel at GodlikeProductions...If someone knows this forum, you might wanna check it out, it might clarify something for those who interested...godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1974507/pg4#34414101]Operation Archangel? - Page 4[/url]

Any info will be greatly appreciated!! Plus - spread the word about it! Maybe this way we'll help Emily to keep her and her baby's lives...

Thanks,
Jake

Wow...I've found more stuff on Emily this week!!!:razz:
It appears that she is being searched not only by her family (and - theoretically - government), but ALSO - by RELIGIOUS EXTREMISTS!!!!!:mad:
How crazy is that??? that girl must have done something....
The site purgetheworld.com has released a video about Emily recently (it can be found on their site)...

Now I really don't know who is right or wrong in this story....

It appears that she is being searched not only by her family (and - theoretically - government), but ALSO - by RELIGIOUS EXTREMISTS!!!!!:mad:

Hey there, a little upset that there are no replies to my thread...
Getting back to those who read it with some news that I have found!!!!

wikifess.com released leaked info about Emily Turner being a FAKE FRONT for Uk Government...:eusa_eh: The question is a front for WHAT??:eusa_shifty:

My theory is that it was sup[posed to focus someone's attention on the wrong aim to win some time for the development of Operation Archangel!!!!! Operation Archangel is to control religious groups of the UK!!! I mean...I don't know for sure, but that's what I've read...

Any ideas of if it is legal???? I feel like it is not, so UK government is screwed:badgrin:
However, how do we know that the US gov is not doing the same???

Ideas, people?

Hey there, a little upset that there are no replies to my thread...Getting back to those who read it with some news that I have found!!!!

wikifess.com released leaked info about Emily Turner being a FAKE FRONT for Uk Government...:eusa_eh: The question is a front for WHAT??:eusa_shifty:

My theory is that it was sup[posed to focus someone's attention on the wrong aim to win some time for the development of Operation Archangel!!!!! Operation Archangel is to control religious groups of the UK!!! I mean...I don't know for sure, but that's what I've read...

Any ideas of if it is legal???? I feel like it is not, so UK government is screwed:badgrin:

Ideas, people?

Best not to encourage the insane in their moments of madness, Jake. My advice to you would be to give yourself up to the men in white coats and keep taking your meds.

Awesome

Those damn Brits are gunna clone jesus and kill all the joos with his mighty demigod powers.

Jake, you are the best poster in about a year. Don't listen to Colin, he works for them. You just keep on posting from your mobile lair so they can't track you.

The TRUTH must be spread!!

You can clone Jesus or just project a giant image of him in the sky via Project Blue Beam. But of course that's just a "Conspiracy Theory" right?:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPAYbbGLYlE]PROJECT BLUE BEAM of NASA - YouTube[/ame]

Awesome

Those damn Brits are gunna clone jesus and kill all the joos with his mighty demigod powers.

Jake, you are the best poster in about a year. Don't listen to Colin, he works for them. You just keep on posting from your mobile lair so they can't track you.

It's all down to those sects maniacs! Someone should tell 'em they're throwing good money after bad. There's no way they'll make a prophet.

Awesome

It's all down to those sects maniacs! Someone should tell 'em they're throwing good money after bad. There's no way they'll make a prophet.

:lol::eusa_clap::rofl::eusa_clap::lol:

Hey there, a little upset that there are no replies to my thread...Getting back to those who read it with some news that I have found!!!!

Ideas, people?

Best not to encourage the insane in their moments of madness, Jake. My advice to you would be to give yourself up to the men in white coats and keep taking your meds.

I would def take your advice, Mr Smarty Pants:razz::clap2:
Thankzzz:D:D:D

Awesome

The only understanding person here!:eusa_angel:
Thank you, Two Thumbs!:eusa_shifty:

I will be posting more, because it can't be right if Brits clone Jesus first (and not the US!!!)

so Emily was impregnated by a Mexican without immigration papers in a strange vehicle.

Huh??:))

Well, it is still unknown actually WHO is the father!!!

There is a chance that Emily herself DID NOT exist:eusa_silenced:
It might be just a cover up for the UK's dark secrets:badgrin::badgrin:

Apparently, someone who is running the site purgetheworld.com is offering the same HUGE reward for Emily's whereabouts...And those guys are serious, they have guns!!!!!!:eusa_eh: Soooo, nobody knows if they are good guys or bad guys...And WHO are the good and the bad NOWADAYS?????????

Don't know why you guys are laughing at me, there is SOME info online about Emily and Operation Archangel that cannot be ignored!!! And we call it a civilized society where things like that are happening????

Just Google "Operation Archangel" and you'll see that I am NOT the only one out there who s concerned!!!!!!!!!

Granny says dey ain't gonna be able to create a Jesus clone...

... an' if dey did it'd be the Anti-christ...

... `cause when Jesus left this earth...

... he didn't leave no DNA behind...

... fer `em to create a clone with...

... so dat settles dat fer ya.
:cool:

Awesome

The only understanding person here!:eusa_angel:
Thank you, Two Thumbs!:eusa_shifty:

I will be posting more, because it can't be right if Brits clone Jesus first (and not the US!!!)

Hey, if we cloned Jesus first. Do you think he would lead us to the Arc of the Covenant?

If that did occur, would our armies be unbeatable? or would clone Jesus get blown to bits?

Don't know why you guys are laughing at me, there is SOME info online about Emily and Operation Archangel that cannot be ignored!!! And we call it a civilized society where things like that are happening????

Just Google "Operation Archangel" and you'll see that I am NOT the only one out there who s concerned!!!!!!!!!

Operation Archangel - Ask.com Search

I got a lot of misdirection stuff. I'm starting to think the Web is in cohoots

Granny says dey ain't gonna be able to create a Jesus clone...

... an' if dey did it'd be the Anti-christ...

... `cause when Jesus left this earth...

... he didn't leave no DNA behind...

... fer `em to create a clone with...

... so dat settles dat fer ya.
:cool:
He bled all over the nails, the cross, and his burial wraps.

So there.

Forum List

Back