Open Letter From A Teacher Who May Take A Bullet For Your Child

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Madison's formulation "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" is in that order for a reason. If you think your liberty to own a gun trumps someone else's right to welcome their living child home from school at the end of the day, you have moral rot in your core that you need to confront, America. You have a moral cancer, and it's not caused by declining church attendance or single parent families. It's caused by a political ideology that says me, me, me. My gun. My tax cut. My wall. It says your pursuit of happiness is not my problem. Your liberty is not my problem. And now it's saying your life is not my problem.

Madison's formulation "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" is in that order for a reason. If you think your liberty to own a gun trumps someone else's right to welcome their living child home from school at the end of the day, you have moral rot in your core that you need to confront, America. You have a moral cancer, and it's not caused by declining church attendance or single parent families. It's caused by a political ideology that says me, me, me. My gun. My tax cut. My wall. It says your pursuit of happiness is not my problem. Your liberty is not my problem. And now it's saying your life is not my problem.

The message should be 'Arm Yourself'. The NRA is trying to help you in this regard

-Geaux

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness was Jefferson not Madison

Some teacher

Sob......sob.....sniffle, sniffle.

Some teacher

An honest mistake on her part, but if that's how you want to detract from her message, then she is certainly spot on accurate about the moral rot part.

Some teacher

An honest mistake on her part, but if that's how you want to detract from her message, then she is certainly spot on accurate about the moral rot part.

Moral rot brought to us by the left...wake up

. My gun. My tax cut. My wall. It says your pursuit of happiness is not my problem. Your liberty is not my problem. And now it's saying your life is not my problem.
That is correct. Welcome to freedom. You’re in charge now...

Some teacher

You can't have the right to life or liberty without the inalienable right to bear arms to protect life and liberty.

Some teacher

You can't have the right to life or liberty without the inalienable right to bear arms to protect life and liberty.
Bullshit

Most countries in the world have life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness without an inalienable right to be armed to the teeth

Some teacher

Bullshit

Most countries in the world have life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness without an inalienable right to be armed to the teeth
Move there.

Some teacher

Bullshit

Pack your bags then...

Some teacher

Bullshit

How can you have the right to life if your government takes away your right to protect it?

"Madison's formulation "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" is in that order for a reason."

Jefferson's.

Indeed:

I have a right to life.

I have the liberty to defend that life by practical means, and the lives of others should I choose.

In my pursuit of happiness, I have found that among other things, Happiness is a warm gun.

That a teacher such as that idiot letter writer has access to American children is the real problem.

Some teacher

Bullshit

You have your life. So use your liberty to pursue your happiness. And emigrate to a place you feel safe. That is your right. But for Christ’s sake; quit crawling to us with tears in your eyes, looking for a hand out, or asking us to do something to make you feel safer. Be a man. Have some pride, and handle your own business.

Some teacher

The rot is hers.

Forum List

Back