Open Government Groups Ask Obama For More Transparency

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
an open and transparent Gvmy. during this current regime ?

hummmmmm..., when HELL freezes over would be my guess.

:lmao :

"We do not know Obama's SAT, LSAT, or GPA scores because he won't release them."

Law of the Bad Premise: Obama's Rocky Mountain High IQ

How did he get into my school when "He was at the bottom 15% in Occidental"????

I agree that Obama's administration needs to be more transparent, but his SAT scores have nothing to do with it. Say what you want about Obama, but he's clearly an intelligent man. Muddying the waters with bullshit about his college records doesn't help your agenda.

You can't really blame Obama for Democrats and in particular blacks for being stupid enough to believe this clowns lies and vote for him twice. Obama probably laughs at these fools on a regular basis.

"We do not know Obama's SAT, LSAT, or GPA scores because he won't release them."

I agree that Obama's administration needs to be more transparent, but his SAT scores have nothing to do with it. Say what you want about Obama, but he's clearly an intelligent man. Muddying the waters with bullshit about his college records doesn't help your agenda.

" but he's clearly an intelligent man."

How, then, do you explain his extensive list of failures in both domestic and foreign policy?

How?

It has to do with transparency. From days before he claimed he would be transparent, while never being transparent before. And yet people fell for the line when proof he wouldn't be was staring them in their faces.

Any of these that you'd like future candidates to release?

Occidental College records

Columbia College records

Columbia Thesis paper

Harvard College records

Selective Service Registration

medical records

Illinois State Senate records

Illinois State Senate schedule

Law practice client list

A Certified Copy of original Birth certificate

embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth

Harvard Law Review articles that were published

University of Chicago scholarly articles

Record of baptism

His first day in office he signed an Ex. Order# 13489 that sealed his records. Google Executive Records and see that order.

How, then, do you explain his extensive list of failures in both domestic and foreign policy?

How?

Even I like to joke about Bush's intelligence, even though I think he was a pretty intelligent guy. I still don't agree with his domestic or foreign policy decisions. Unless you are a partisan hack, it's okay to disagree with a politician, and still acknowledge that he is an intelligent guy. Being a constitutional law lawyer, community organizer, and Senator doesn't give you expertise in all areas of running a country. That's why every POTUS in history has employed aides.

Say what you want about Obama, but nobody to reach the Presidency has ever been a stupid man.

How?

The MSM manufactured a false image of Obama to camouflage his pathetic career. Constitutional law professor? Wrong, he was neither a professor or even an associate professor he wasn't qualified to be one. He was an "instructor" and a poor one. Students rated his courses below average. He did not participate in school or faculty events. As soon as his lecture was over poof he fled the campus. How did he get the job in the first place? Political favor.

If you screened 100 resumes of Harvard Law graduates 20 years into their careers this clown would be towards the bottom of the do not hire stack.

How?

Even I like to joke about Bush's intelligence, even though I think he was a pretty intelligent guy. I still don't agree with his domestic or foreign policy decisions. Unless you are a partisan hack, it's okay to disagree with a politician, and still acknowledge that he is an intelligent guy. Being a constitutional law lawyer, community organizer, and Senator doesn't give you expertise in all areas of running a country. That's why every POTUS in history has employed aides.

Say what you want about Obama, but nobody to reach the Presidency has ever been a stupid man.

You have ignored this question: How, then, do you explain his extensive list of failures in both domestic and foreign policy?

How?

By ignoring it, you have actually admitted his abysmal stupidity.

How?

You have ignored this question: How, then, do you explain his extensive list of failures in both domestic and foreign policy?

How?

I ignored nothing. I addressed it directly. No matter of expertise prepares you for the presidency. I don't care if you are Obama or Bush. Your experiences at Yale or Harvard has no bearing when it comes to real life experiences as POTUS.

I don't like Obama as President either, but calling him stupid is just ignorant.

You''re missing the obvious.

You have to hide stuff before you can bring it out into the public and make it transparent...

...Pelosi think....

I see the hate Obama industry is working saturdays. If you guys unionized you'd get premium time for posting after eight hours or on weekends, holidays.

How?

How?

I ignored nothing. I addressed it directly. No matter of expertise prepares you for the presidency. I don't care if you are Obama or Bush. Your experiences at Yale or Harvard has no bearing when it comes to real life experiences as POTUS.

I don't like Obama as President either, but calling him stupid is just ignorant.

But you have a point...."stupid" should be reserved for his voters.

I see the hate Obama industry is working saturdays. If you guys unionized you'd get premium time for posting after eight hours or on weekends, holidays.

Hate???

Are you suggesting that wanting to see this incompetent windbag packing isn't the most logical response to his failures?

The only hate detectable is that the hate for America by those supporting Obama.

Forum List

Back