Open Carry Is Legal - Except When You Are Black

Remember that Clintwood movie where firearms were forbidden in the town of Big Whiskey?

I was interested to see that a pro-shooter pointed out in a recent thread that carrying a firearm is dangerous because someone might take it away. Actually, that poster didn't put things that way, but that was the gist of his comment. A cop had to shoot an unarmed guy with his hands on his head because he might have taken the cop's gun. Then what? This is one of the common sense reasons not to be always taking a firearm everywhere one goes. It occurred to me at a time in my 'younger daze' and stopped my continuing.

The difference is startling:

Profiling is used because

A. The minorities created it
B. It works

-Geaux

Right and you would say rapes happen because the woman dressed provocatively. So why are you such a racist?

I'm not why are you such a dick who thinks calling someone racist ends all to beat all?

-Geaux

Blaming minorities for profiling by the cops is the same as blaming a woman for the rape and saying she dressed provocatively.

B. It works

-Geaux

Right and you would say rapes happen because the woman dressed provocatively. So why are you such a racist?

I'm not why are you such a dick who thinks calling someone racist ends all to beat all?

-Geaux

I think this video is quite a dramatic demonstration of the fact that profiling doesn't work.

B. It works

-Geaux

-Geaux

I think this video is quite a dramatic demonstration of the fact that profiling doesn't work.

lol.
It works the vast majority of the time. It saves lives, money and resources.

B. It works

-Geaux

-Geaux

lol.

Really? You do understand right, there are more white murderers and white serial killers than there are black murderers right? Whites outnumber blacks in the number of crimes committed. So why don't they profile the white males and females and do stop and molest on white people?

Because white people have the pull, the power, the respect that blacks do not. It doesn't matter that whites own more guns and kill more people including their family and friends. Blacks are low hanging fruits. It is much easier to stop and frisk blacks than to frisk whites.

If profiling works, then can you tell me why that the NYC crime rate dropped after they stopped the procedure of "stop and frisk"?

B. It works

-Geaux

-Geaux

lol.

Really? You do understand right, there are more white murderers and white serial killers than there are black murderers right? Whites outnumber blacks in the number of crimes committed. So why don't they profile the white males and females and do stop and molest on white people?

Because white people have the pull, the power, the respect that blacks do not. It doesn't matter that whites own more guns and kill more people including their family and friends. Blacks are low hanging fruits. It is much easier to stop and frisk blacks than to frisk whites.
Seriously?

e analysis

It’s true that around 13 per cent of Americans are black, according to the latest estimates from the US Census Bureau.

And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. Only 45 per cent of the offenders were white. Homicide is a broader category than “murder” but let’s not split hairs.

OK I stand corrected. There are more white serial killers than black serial killers. Overall there are more black murderers in prison than there are white murderers. This is because whites get off easily during trial than blacks. Blacks are more likely to be arrested, convicted and imprisoned. It's bad news for black youths. And it all stems from discrimination.

OK I stand corrected. There are more white serial killers than black serial killers. Overall there are more black murderers in prison than there are white murderers. This is because whites get off easily during trial than blacks. Blacks are more likely to be arrested, convicted and imprisoned. It's bad news for black youths. And it all stems from discrimination.
well you got me on that one, don't even have to look it up, but if a portion of the population is only 13% and does most of the crime why bother much with the 225 million or so that don't?

Forum List

Back