Open Borders,....The Latest Attack

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
There is a new attack on America coming from inside its borders that could lead to many Americans not only being felons but a direct attack of the family as well. And of all things its an Arrangement Site.

230aebc0117009bb52ab2dc2b282139d

I will get you pictures and profiles tomorrow but the site is designed so you "adopt" a young Latina, some as young as 18. And her sugar daddy pays all of her bills so she does not go out of the house and run the risk of being deported.

Now in my state Arizona that IS a felony. That earns you five years and it IS enforced. Merely giving a ride to an illegal can cost you your car. You men {suckers} who join that site are called "Mentors".

Part Two tomorrow will cover what you men {suckers} are expected to cover for visiting them. All politics aside open borders does this.

Fury

So what? The only thing new here is boasting it on a billboard. Have you never heard of “Lonely Hearts Clubs” or “white marriages”? I agree that the billboard is really, really outrageous, but hey! …. we all know it's been going on ever since the US government stole Texas from Mexico.

So what? The only thing new here is boasting it on a billboard. Have you never heard of “Lonely Hearts Clubs” or “white marriages”? I agree that the billboard is really, really outrageous, but hey! …. we all know it's been going on ever since the US government stole Texas from Mexico.
Only rated you funny because they don't offer stupid.

Forum List

Back