Oops; there goes another top Russian General

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

A moment of silence for the latest top Russian general to die at the hands of the Ukrainian military.

Woo hoo! Yes! Bravo. Great shot!
:laughing0301: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl::laughing0301::rofl::TH_WAY~113::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::thewave::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

In the mean time Putin is having the last laugh on the American consumer ....

This war has killed Americans through impoverishment.
I personally know of no one suffering nor anyone that has died because of this war.

The war has caused massive financial repercussions around the globe. Not just here in North America. Financial repercussions always accelerate mortality.

Jo
Are you saying inflation is global? 99.99% of the Republicans blame all of this on Biden.

Are you saying inflation is global? 99.99% of the Republicans blame all of this on Biden.
If you've watched my posts carefully you'll notice that I've never done that. Presidents don't have much to do with the cost of living or with the value of the currency. Though they usually get blamed for everything that happens while they are in office.

If you've watched my posts carefully you'll notice that I've never done that. Presidents don't have much to do with the cost of living or with the value of the currency. Though they usually get blamed for everything that happens while they are in office.
I disagree. While the president has no direct influence, people who do have the influence look at an incoming president, his past actions and his positions on things and go from there.

Last edited:
In the mean time Putin is having the last laugh on the American consumer ....

This war has killed Americans through impoverishment.
Says Biden when blaming Russia in order to hide him and his cronies bull shite, so we know why the American consumer suffers greatly after Trump, and it wasn't because of Russia Russia Russia. It was because of Biden Biden Biden.

The war has caused massive financial repercussions around the globe.

Biden is responsible for most of that.
  1. First in the banking sanctions.
  2. Second in the hundreds of billions he gave there.
  3. Third in his failure to negotiate peace through diplomacy because he is a puppet for the military complex.
  4. Forth by the 1st effect in causing multiple countries and more everyday to move away from the U.S. Dollar as trading currency.
  5. Fifth by the CIA destroying the Nordstream pipeline to Europe.
  6. And 5th by the US-created Covid pandemic combined with the green energy/climate change crap.

The war has caused massive financial repercussions around the globe. Not just here in North America. Financial repercussions always accelerate mortality.

Jo
We self inflicted our suffering upon ourselves through allowing the leftards to put a loser in our office of presidency. It's really that simple. If Trump would have gotten another 4 year's, we would have come out of the pandemic with no wars, and an economic recovery like nobody's ever seen before. Like I have said many times before, Biden is a huge national security threat, and possibly a weirdo on top of that.

The only thing with Trump now, is that it will hurt him if he chooses anger over Ron Desantis or other contenders entering the race, where as he begins thinking that he has to disparage Ron and other's character's in order to beat them instead of running strictly on the issue's that should win the day easily.

Division is what the Democrat's need and want badly, so let's hope that the republican's don't fall into a Trap with Trump thinking that he has to now fight them off in order to win again.

two things I will give credit to Trump for
1. No war
2. wanting to end this war

Why any of you find humor in death from this war speaks volumes to the sickness in your head.
It is not hard to do when I see the pictures of the dead Ukrainian children.

Biden is responsible for most of that.
  1. First in the banking sanctions.
  2. Second in the hundreds of billions he gave there.
  3. Third in his failure to negotiate peace through diplomacy because he is a puppet for the military complex.
  4. Forth by the 1st effect in causing multiple countries and more everyday to move away from the U.S. Dollar as trading currency.
  5. Fifth by the CIA destroying the Nordstream pipeline to Europe.
  6. And 5th by the US-created Covid pandemic combined with the green energy/climate change crap.
All super high probabilities for sure.

We self inflicted our suffering upon ourselves through allowing the leftards to put a loser in our office of presidency. It's really that simple. If Trump would have gotten another 4 year's, we would have come out of the pandemic with no wars, and an economic recovery like nobody's ever seen before. Like I have said many times before, Biden is a huge national security threat, and possibly a weirdo on top of that.

The only thing with Trump now, is that it will hurt him if he chooses anger over Ron Desantis or other contenders entering the race, where as he begins thinking that he has to disparage Ron and other's character's in order to beat them instead of running strictly on the issue's that should win the day easily.

Division is what the Democrat's need and want badly, so let's hope that the republican's don't fall into a Trap with Trump thinking that he has to now fight them off in order to win again.
The war in Ukraine has done more damage to the United States than it has to Ukraine.
So I agree.

Forum List

Back