Oops: Child-support error costs Man nearly $21,000

I like you Pale but sometimes you are party pooper and I have a feeling you either need to get laid or choke the monkey.
I'm just not one to climb on the band wagon when I see something as tacky or stupid. Yes, I'm a more serious type. But honey, I won't go into how much sex I have, but the last thing you need to worry about it me getting pussy. That doesn't have a rats behind to do with how I present my here. I've been much the same all the years I've been here. Just ask Gunny, or Dis, or Annie, or dillo, or Dr Grump for that matter.

Sorry I think that if you feel as though your thread is so lame you have to TELL people to DISCUSS it... that's just... TACKY.

but pale, if I ask a question in the title of the thread, it is required that I put a word in for the first post of the thread. What word would you suggest I use, if not discuss?

Elaborate on your question. That too tough? There are dictionary Thesaurus' online to use for free ya know.

not sure why Pale deserves to be called Grand Wizard. sounds like an extreme race-baiting "Anyone who doesn't worship Obama is a racist." name.

not sure why Pale deserves to be called Grand Wizard. sounds like an extreme race-baiting "Anyone who doesn't worship Obama is a racist." name.

He's said the N word several times on here. You do notice that I don't call you racist, or Gunny, or anyone who is sensible. However, if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, and acts like a duck, then it's a duck.

I could care less about Obama in this case.

Yup, I want to see obama's real birth certificate... you don't.

Have a fucking orgasm over it... I don't give a flying fuck about you or what you think dogshit. You're just one more idiot on this board I love to tick off because you'd rather piss on the constitution than see it upheld. No problem man. You're a liberal piece of dogshit. What else is new?

I found the birth certificate, it's with Waldo and Carmen Sandiego. Happy Hunting!

Also, you think you piss me off? I think not Grand Wizard. The only one who's going around yelling profanity and acting like someone pissed in his cereal is you. :D

You're the cherry here compared to me slick. I've been the same way ever since I've been here. You don't like it? Pound sand. I couldn't fucking care less.

Oh you have obama's real birth certificate aye? Out-fucking-standing... let's see it... :eusa_eh:

He's said the N word several times on here. You do notice that I don't call you racist, or Gunny, or anyone who is sensible. However, if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, and acts like a duck, then it's a duck.

Use of the n-word doesn't a racist one make.

You're the cherry here compared to me slick. I've been the same way ever since I've been here. You don't like it? Pound sand. I couldn't fucking care less.

Oh you have obama's real birth certificate aye? Out-fucking-standing... let's see it... :eusa_eh:

Here you go, drumroll please!

$obamas-hi-birth-cert.jpg

I give him shit elvis, so he's giving me shit. I call him dogshit, because that's what his posts remind me of.... a steaming pile of fresh dogshit.

:rolleyes: Going around on the board using it in a demeaning way certainly does. I'm not calling Pale racist because he's not "worshipping at the feet of Obama." I'm calling him racist because his actions on this board have shown him to be such.

Have I ever called you a racist? Point proven.

You mean ******?

I'm just not one to climb on the band wagon when I see something as tacky or stupid. Yes, I'm a more serious type. But honey, I won't go into how much sex I have, but the last thing you need to worry about it me getting pussy. That doesn't have a rats behind to do with how I present my here. I've been much the same all the years I've been here. Just ask Gunny, or Dis, or Annie, or dillo, or Dr Grump for that matter.

Sorry I think that if you feel as though your thread is so lame you have to TELL people to DISCUSS it... that's just... TACKY.

but pale, if I ask a question in the title of the thread, it is required that I put a word in for the first post of the thread. What word would you suggest I use, if not discuss?

Elaborate on your question. That too tough? There are dictionary Thesaurus' online to use for free ya know.
example. I said what I wanted in the title. had to say something in the first post.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...lanted-the-iceberg-that-sank-the-titanic.html

Here you go, drumroll please!

View attachment 8796

Oh MY... that's almost as good a forgery as his first attempt at his first certificate of live birth... nice.

You mean ******?

yes. use of the words ******, coon, jungle bunny, porch monkey, etc. do not make one racist.

example. I said what I wanted in the title. had to say something in the first post.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...lanted-the-iceberg-that-sank-the-titanic.html

I'd have elaborated on that elvis. IMO, leaving it at just the title and then saying discuss left a little to be desired.

Oh MY... that's almost as good a forgery as his first attempt at his first certificate of live birth... nice.

Well according to the Court of Law and the state of Hawaii, it's good enough. So I think you need to find that "real birth certificate." Otherwise, Obama will have served his full two terms by the time you find it. :lol:

You mean ******?

yes. use of the words ******, coon, jungle bunny, porch monkey, etc. do not make one racist.

No they don't. But when I see a ****** I'll call him a ******, and what dogshit may be referring to is when I called obama's, frothing at the mouth, racist, whitey hating, America hating, God DAMN America, preacher a ******, he had a shit fit.

Well, reverend wright IS a ******, and I don't give a flying fuck if dogshit likes that or not. His feelings are quite irrelevant.

Well according to the Court of Law and the state of Hawaii, it's good enough. So I think you need to find that "real birth certificate." Otherwise, Obama will have served his full two terms by the time you find it. :lol:

His "two full terms?" -----------------
laughing-019.gif

Not going to happen skippy... :lol:

And don't worry. Someday, somehow, America will know the truth, and obama will go to prison. There's still over a DOZEN pending law suits against him for this, and they won't end, ever, until a real birth certificate is produced.

Last edited:
laughing-019.gif

And don't worry. Someday, somehow, America will know the truth, and obama will go to prison. There's still over a DOZEN pending law suits against him for this, and they won't end, ever, until a real birth certificate is produced.

What if Obama gets reelected there Pale. Going to leave the country? :lol:

Birthers have had how many cases? And how many victories? I'll be waiting for your numbers. :lol:

laughing-019.gif

What if Obama gets reelected there Pale. Going to leave the country? :lol:

Birthers have had how many cases? And how many victories? I'll be waiting for your numbers. :lol:

obama's approval rating has fallen FASTER and FURTHER than any other President in the history of America. No, he will NOT be getting reelected.

And all it's going to take is ONE victory... just ONE. Then look out... the shit will hit the fan, and lots of people are scared to death of that day. Heads will roll from the top on down, and that's why they're fighting releasing ANYTHING that might shed light on where obama was born. IT'S ALL HIDDEN, and it's costing obama and others MILLIONS to keep fighting the law suits. Don't know how long their war chest is going to hold out to pay those legal bills... I guess that's why obama is in perpetual campaign mode... he needs the money for his attorneys.

Still waiting for that so called victory that proves you right by the law. I have the law by my side, you have a billboard.

Man, this is a tough one. :lol:

You need one of these Pale:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4hlzRNu3uE[/ame]

Forum List

Back