Oops: Child-support error costs Man nearly $21,000

then you disagree with wiki? or if I say those who are detrimental to the image of black people are *******, I am not racist? which is it?

1.) Wiki is the same exact thing as the video I just posted.

2.) Chris Rock is not saying that N word. Honestly, do you not notice the video title?

then you disagree with wiki? or if I say those who are detrimental to the image of black people are *******, I am not racist? which is it?

1.) Wiki is the same exact thing as the video I just posted.

2.) Chris Rock is not saying that N word. Honestly, do you not notice the video title?

He has used the n-word multiple times in his routines. It is used by him to describe those who are detrimental to his race. yet if I use the word for the same reason, I'd be a racist. That is racism in itself.

Reread the first sentence of the second paragraph in wiki. If I called people ******* for that exact same reason, I'm not racist, right?

He has used the n-word multiple times in his routines. It is used by him to describe those who are detrimental to his race. yet if I use the word for the same reason, I'd be a racist. That is racism in itself.

:eusa_wall:

Do me a favor. Go to google. Google the N word that ends in er and then google the one that ends in na. Then come back, and we can discuss this.

:eusa_wall:

Do me a favor. Go to google. Google the N word that ends in er and then google the one that ends in na. Then come back, and we can discuss this.

ok. so now there is a difference between "nigga" and "******"? This is nothing against you, but jesus fucking christ. Is this really what we are being told? we are supposed to believe this shit?

ok. so now there is a difference between "nigga" and "******"? This is nothing against you, but jesus fucking christ. Is this really what we are being told? we are supposed to believe this shit?

There has always been a difference. The first one of those two originated from the 70's due to black comedian Paul Mooney who used it like Rock did.

That is what we are suppose to believe.

Now I think you see my point more clearly now as to why I'm saying what I am.

There has always been a difference. The first one of those two originated from the 70's due to black comedian Paul Mooney who used it like Rock did.

That is what we are suppose to believe.

Now I think you see my point more clearly now as to why I'm saying what I am.

so if I call everyone who is detrimental to the black race a ******, I still shouldn't be considered a racist. Chris rock uses one word and I use another.

so if I call everyone who is detrimental to the black race a ******, I still shouldn't be considered a racist. Chris rock uses one word and I use another.

Except there is a difference. Spelled similar but still a difference.

It's like when you spell peace and piece.

Except there is a difference. Spelled similar but still a difference.

It's like when you spell peace and piece.

the term "nigga" has a positive connotation in rap. so figure that out.

No. I'll decide what I want to discuss or not. You don't need to tell me, or anyone else.

Lordy.

Working a little hard at being a hardass aren't ya?

Well... a sissie like you may think so but no, I just think it's tacky to have to TELL people to "discuss."

I mean this IS a "message board" where people come to do just that... isn't it? Then why do they need to be told to "discuss?"

Tacky.

And I think its tacky to make a post saying nothing more than "I'm not gonna discuss that if I dont wanna!!! Waaaaaah!" Seriously, what the fuck are you? 12?

"I do what I want!"

Get the fuck over yourself.

No. I'll decide what I want to discuss or not. You don't need to tell me, or anyone else.

I'm with you on this, Pale. I don't need to be told what to discuss. I believe I am capable of working that out for myself.

Personally, every time some fucking asshole liberal says 'discuss', I think "fuck off and discuss it with yourself, you loser". I'm glad it's not just me that finds this continual 'discuss' disgusting.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Lordy.

Working a little hard at being a hardass aren't ya?

Well... a sissie like you may think so but no, I just think it's tacky to have to TELL people to "discuss."

I mean this IS a "message board" where people come to do just that... isn't it? Then why do they need to be told to "discuss?"

Tacky.

And I think its tacky to make a post saying nothing more than "I'm not gonna discuss that if I dont wanna!!! Waaaaaah!" Seriously, what the fuck are you? 12?

"I do what I want!"

Go suck down another bottle of that rot gut, toilet water you brew BOY and shut the fuck up. You sound like you've pickled your brain with it already anyway punk.

Your little whining fit about some else's opinion is POT, KETTLE, BLACK.

Last edited:

Tacky.

"I do what I want!"

Go suck down another bottle of that rot gut, toilet water you brew BOY and shut the fuck up. You sound like you've pickled your brain with it already anyway punk.

Your little whining fit about some else's opinion is POT, KETTLE, BLACK.

Zzzzzzzz.....

Nothing new here.

I'm with you on this, Pale. I don't need to be told what to discuss. I believe I am capable of working that out for myself.

Personally, every time some fucking asshole liberal says 'discuss', I think "fuck off and discuss it with yourself, you loser". I'm glad it's not just me that finds this continual 'discuss' disgusting.

We should discuss whether you need a discussion to be capable of working it out for yourself. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back