Ontario's top doctor seen unmasked at event days after 'strongly' recommending masking

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I'm shocked. Shocked I say!

Video has emerged online of Ontario's top doctor unmasked at an event Thursday night — only days after he "strongly" recommended masks in indoor public settings, citing extraordinary pressures on the province's health-care system.

Posted by the publication Toronto Life on its Instagram page, the video shows Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Kieran Moore without a mask, standing in close quarters with other guests as they watch a performance.

The event was a celebration of the magazine's top 50 most influential people of 2022.

The ranking lists Moore in the number 12 spot "for keeping COVID under control."

Earlier this week, Moore urged Ontarians to wear masks in indoor public settings, including in schools and in childcare settings, but stopped short of recommending a return to a mask mandate in the province.

I'm shocked. Shocked I say!

Video has emerged online of Ontario's top doctor unmasked at an event Thursday night — only days after he "strongly" recommended masks in indoor public settings, citing extraordinary pressures on the province's health-care system.

Posted by the publication Toronto Life on its Instagram page, the video shows Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Kieran Moore without a mask, standing in close quarters with other guests as they watch a performance.

The event was a celebration of the magazine's top 50 most influential people of 2022.

The ranking lists Moore in the number 12 spot "for keeping COVID under control."

Earlier this week, Moore urged Ontarians to wear masks in indoor public settings, including in schools and in childcare settings, but stopped short of recommending a return to a mask mandate in the province.

The hypocrisy just keeps getting better and better!

Forum List

Back