Only Thing 'Rigged' Is Crybaby's Excuses

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Bingo , right on the head

Donald Trump's complaints about a rigged election is just a crybaby looking for an excuse to use when he loses the election.

Like so much of his ranting it is based on a lie told over and over, louder and louder, as if that made it so.

He used the same conspiracy theory earlier when he thought he might lose the Republican nomination, accusing his party of having rigged the vote. Now he's blaming Hillary Clinton for more of his own self-inflicted wounds.

If he loses, it won't be because of voter fraud. The real fraud in this election is racist Republican efforts to use a phantom crime as an excuse to keep African-Americans, Latinos, the disabled, the poor, minorities and others who might vote Democrat away from the polls.

http://www.thejewishweek.com/blogs/...g-rigged-crybabys-excuses#SS8htFvk3vP5171D.99

Nice rant... crybaby...

image (1).jpeg

Nice rant... crybaby...

View attachment 84531

So exactly what illegal action do you think the DNC is guilty of? You know it's a private organization, and can do anything it wants to, don't you? They could legally appoint anyone they want to be their nominee today, and tell Hillary "never mind". The RNC has the same ability.

Nice rant... crybaby...

View attachment 84531

So exactly what illegal action do you think the DNC is guilty of? You know it's a private organization, and can do anything it wants to, don't you? They could legally appoint anyone they want to be their nominee today, and tell Hillary "never mind". The RNC has the same ability.

More unethical than illegal is my guess and if you're fine with that, no problem enjoy...

The DNC performs exactly as I would expect (racist, homophobic, misogynistic, faithless, corrupt and intolerant), exactly as Democrat voters believe, deserve and expect.

Last edited:
Bingo , right on the head

Donald Trump's complaints about a rigged election is just a crybaby looking for an excuse to use when he loses the election.

Like so much of his ranting it is based on a lie told over and over, louder and louder, as if that made it so.

He used the same conspiracy theory earlier when he thought he might lose the Republican nomination, accusing his party of having rigged the vote. Now he's blaming Hillary Clinton for more of his own self-inflicted wounds.

If he loses, it won't be because of voter fraud. The real fraud in this election is racist Republican efforts to use a phantom crime as an excuse to keep African-Americans, Latinos, the disabled, the poor, minorities and others who might vote Democrat away from the polls.

The Jewish Week | Connecting the World to Jewish News, Culture, and Opinion

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/opinion/the-sore-loser-uprising.html?smid=fb-share

Nice rant... crybaby...

View attachment 84531

More unethical than illegal is my guess and if you're fine with that, no problem enjoy...

The DNC performs exactly as I would expect (racist, homophobic, misogynistic, faithless, corrupt and intolerant), exactly as Democrat voters believe, deserve and expect.

Really? You also understand that the RNC is also a private organization and can do anything it wants to, don't you? They could legally appoint anyone they want to be their nominee today, and tell Trump"never mind",don't you?

Nice rant... crybaby...

View attachment 84531

Really? You also understand that the RNC is also a private organization and can do anything it wants to, don't you? They could legally appoint anyone they want to be their nominee today, and tell Trump"never mind",don't you?

I suppose they could switch candidates and reject the interests of American voters. Democrats certainly support that sort of system but free patriotic Americans, not so much in my opinion.

Nice rant... crybaby...

View attachment 84531

I suppose they could switch candidates and reject the interests of American voters. Democrats certainly support that sort of system but free patriotic Americans, not so much in my opinion.

That's funny, but yes they could do that and there isn't a single legal reason why they couldn't. I noticed you tried dragging up the patriotic thing into it. Democrats are just as patriotic as anybody, and you can go screw yourself if you disagree.

Nice rant... crybaby...

View attachment 84531

That's funny, but yes they could do that and there isn't a single legal reason why they couldn't. I noticed you tried dragging up the patriotic thing into it. Democrats are just as patriotic as anybody, and you can go screw yourself if you disagree.

:FIREdevil:

Forum List

Back