Only one way to earn citizenship.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ONLY ONE WAY TO EARN CITIZENSHIP.

One earns citizenship first by entering the country legally and taking the proper steps and applying for citizenship. Stealing into the country under the cover of night, avoiding registering, living under cover for 20 years, working with stolen or fake documents, buying homes and cars, raising a family and paying taxes, coming forth and fessing up, passing a back ground check, paying a fine and back taxes, learning English do not earn one a path to citizenship. This is Obama’s way to citizenship and not constitutional as set forth in the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act that has been in effect since 1929 and is effective is enforced. Only thing illegal immigration earns you and your family is a one way ticket back to the country of origin with permanent status of never allowed in the country again. Those who have been here the longest have been breaking the law the longest and should received the harshest punishment. There is no Statute of Limitation of Illegal Immigration.

The 1986 amnesty did not secure our borders and control illegal immigration as promised. Why should we believe amnesty today would be any different and in 20 year we will be having another Comp. Immg. Reform with amnesty for another 12 million Illegal Aliens. Make me a believer.

There is no legitimate or logical reason why the 12 million here should not be forced to self deport with their children by attrition. That is the punishment set forth in the “Federal Immigration and Nationality Act.”

If we are a nation of laws, then Obama’s Comp. Immg. Reform is making a mockery of the rule of law. The only thing he said in his speech in Las Vegas that made any sense was; those who are already here is to “get in line behind those waiting to enter legally.”:clap2:

“Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.”

Forum List

Back