Only my children deserve police protection at school

At least you’re a consistent idiot.

As with the president’s children attending school, find any other child or children as much a target and at the same risk as Emanuel’s, and we’ll provide them armed protection as well.

Um, isn't the reason some want guns banned is because EVERYONE is a target these days?

Fact is that armed guards protect people, yet some are totally against that for the average children. If the parents of the murdered children could turn back time and put an armed guard at that school, do you think they would?
armed guards for fire fighters? Movie goers? Every single store at malls? Churches? Oh and you do know there was an armed guard at columbine. Don't you?

He was at lunch, dope...

RAHM'S KIDS' SCHOOL PROTECTED BY ARMED ON-DUTY POLICE

Rahm's Kids' School Protected by Armed On-Duty Police

Breitbart is head. He'll left behind brainless lackeys.

FAIL.

And Rahm is the mayor of Chicago. Duh.

You do realize all these fine institutions had armed protection before the Mayor and President's children went to the school and will have them after. They aren't there to protect only the Mayor and the President's kids (who make up less than a percent of a percent of the school body), they are there to protect ALL the children at the school. I know as an elitist you can't get that through your thick skull, but the guards protect everyone!

As with the president’s children attending school, find any other child or children as much a target and at the same risk as Emanuel’s, and we’ll provide them armed protection as well.

Um, isn't the reason some want guns banned is because EVERYONE is a target these days?

Fact is that armed guards protect people, yet some are totally against that for the average children. If the parents of the murdered children could turn back time and put an armed guard at that school, do you think they would?
armed guards for fire fighters? Movie goers? Every single store at malls? Churches?

Nice red herring. First, we are talking about PUBLIC schools. Government owned and run institutions. Movies, malls and churches are private, if they want armed guards and in the case of malls many do, then that is their decision. Second, schools are densely filled with helpless children, that makes them and easy target for mayhem! This fact alone sets them apart from the other places you mentioned. Third, because of the unique nature of schools, the discussion can and should be kept to securing them. Protection of other vulnerable places should be in another discussion!

Not just Rahm, but Bill Ayers, Obama, Bloomberg, Jarrett, Duncan and every DAVID GREGORY!!!

Safety and security concerns are obviously only for the elite and their children. I'd read that Valerie Jarrett has more Secret Service protection at Camp David than poor Ambassador Stevens had in war torn Libya.

It must be good to be American royalty.
Jarret better NOT have ANY Secret Service protection. She is not their responsibility.

18 USC § 3056 - Powers, authorities, and duties of United States Secret Service | LII / Legal Information Institute

Are you kidding me? Let me get you the link to the New York Times.

Safety and security concerns are obviously only for the elite and their children. I'd read that Valerie Jarrett has more Secret Service protection at Camp David than poor Ambassador Stevens had in war torn Libya.

Jarret better NOT have ANY Secret Service protection. She is not their responsibility.

18 USC § 3056 - Powers, authorities, and duties of United States Secret Service | LII / Legal Information Institute

Are you kidding me? Let me get you the link to the New York Times.
I'd LOVE to see it.

The ONLY way she could be covered is if Obama issued an EO to have her covered. No wonder he left Michelle in HI. ;)

And, if that is the case, you bet your ass I will be calling my federal representation.

I've never seen a collective group of people more nasty and hateful than leftists. I mean that sincerely. They are truly tormented, angry, and just miserable people. How many leftists do you know who are happy?? NAME ONE.

Me. I am a very happy "leftist".

I do agree in that you're pretty nice to talk to. You're not hateful like a lot of the liberal posters here.

Not just Rahm, but Bill Ayers, Obama, Bloomberg, Jarrett, Duncan and every DAVID GREGORY!!!

Here you go Si Mondo.

A case in point is her full-time Secret Service detail. The White House refuses to disclose the number of agents or their cost, citing security concerns. But the appearance so worried some aides that two were dispatched to urge her to give the detail up.

She listened politely, one said, but the agents stayed.

She's a queen from hell this woman and yet no one goes for her throat. It's bizarre.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/02/u...wer-in-the-west-wing.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Here you go Si Mondo.

A case in point is her full-time Secret Service detail. The White House refuses to disclose the number of agents or their cost, citing security concerns. But the appearance so worried some aides that two were dispatched to urge her to give the detail up.

She listened politely, one said, but the agents stayed.

She's a queen from hell this woman and yet no one goes for her throat. It's bizarre.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/02/u...wer-in-the-west-wing.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
"Jarrett is not worthy of a secret service detail no matter which way you slice it. The fact that she has one is a gross misuse of taxpayer resources. Even more deplorable is she can get security in the United States but our American diplomats overseas are apparently lacking in their own security details. This is further proof of President Obama’s lack of understanding of where the real threat to America lies."

Valerie Jarrett Gets Secret Service Detail for VacationRant Political

I've looked through a list of Obama's EOs and see no EO for that SS protection of Jarrett. Doesn't mean there isn't one, but that IS very interesting that she has one. Without an EO, it is an abuse of power, too. Secret Service should have told Obama to shove it up his ass, unless there is an EO.

So much leftist bs. The elite are important, the commoner not so much.

That's the Republican Position. That's why Republicans have supported redistributing the wealth of the nation to the top 1%.

That's BOTH parties positions, deano, you're just too partisan to see it, as are MOST folks...

Democrat or Republican, the elites RULE!

So much leftist bs. The elite are important, the commoner not so much.

That's the Republican Position. That's why Republicans have supported redistributing the wealth of the nation to the top 1%.

It's amazing that people view "the wealth of the nation" as some pile of money for anyone to go get.

Rich people doing the things that make them rich while poor people doing the things that make them poor are why income and wealth is distributed as such.

Increasing taxes on high income earners only exacerbates that dynamic.

Bottom line is that all kids deserve to be protected, whether Obama's, Emanuel's, or yours.

Every kid should have an armed detail? How you plan on paying for that?

You're just being an ass, Politico. Nowhere has it been suggested that 'every kid need an armed detail'.

Read my sig and answer me this...

"What makes THEIR kids more valuable than mine?

Man.....there is NO WAY that every one of you fucking nutters is THIS stupid. Some of you have to have the intellect to speak up and explain why this argument ( the subject of half a dozen SERIOUS threads ) is weak and without logic.

Please. Restore my faith in mankind.

As far as paying for security at schools I'm sure it could be budgeted. If the schools in Philly for example are putting free condom dispensing machines in their schools, why can't they afford school security.

Oh and btw:

Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, December 24, 2012, 4:15 PM

On December 21, NRA President Wayne LaPierre issued a statement on the Newtown shootings. He proposed armed security on staff at all US schools.

The liberal media blasted LaPierre for proposing cops in public schools but forgot that Bill Clinton proposed the same thing back in 2000…
And one third of all public schools already use it.
National Review reported:

Nationwide, at least 23,000 schools — about one-third of all public schools — already had armed security on staff as of the most recent data, for the 2009-10 school year, and a number of states and districts that do not use them have begun discussing the idea in recent days…

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...umb-that-13-of-public-schools-already-use-it/

Man.....there is NO WAY that every one of you fucking nutters is THIS stupid. Some of you have to have the intellect to speak up and explain why this argument ( the subject of half a dozen SERIOUS threads ) is weak and without logic.

Please. Restore my faith in mankind.
The armed security is not their because of Emanuel children the armed guards were their long before he became Governor.

How is the reason for the protection at all relevant? In your own post you are admitting that having armed guards protects these children, which is the whole point of the discussion, so why are the children of the rest of us common people not worthy of the same?

That's just how it is and how the tools of the elite want it. Better fight for your right to own any type of firearm you can afford. There is a fight brewing.

Breitbart is head. He'll left behind brainless lackeys.

FAIL.

And Rahm is the mayor of Chicago. Duh.

You do realize all these fine institutions had armed protection before the Mayor and President's children went to the school and will have them after. They aren't there to protect only the Mayor and the President's kids (who make up less than a percent of a percent of the school body), they are there to protect ALL the children at the school. I know as an elitist you can't get that through your thick skull, but the guards protect everyone!
Nut is not an elitist he's just a tool of the elitist

We do now regulate the sale of the fertilizer he used as a result of his actions.
Wow, problem solved.

What happens if the next guy uses something else?

There is more than one way to make a bomb.

How does that change the FACT that the sale of that fertilizer was regulated after the OK City Bombing?

It is only when there is massive gun violence that we don't even TRY to do something about it...common sense things like closing the gun show loophole, requiring background checks, waiting periods. None of those can even be discussed because the NRA's gun lobby backers won't allow it.

Because the NRA does add a voice and money to back up the reasons. BTW, if one tries to by more than 2 bottles of Sudefed, even if over 21, they can't. The fact that one may have several sick children at home, no matter. No common sense.

Forum List

Back