Only Jews can vote - democracy - not.

I

Indofred

Shaked Jewish State Law to Stop High Court Vetoes - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva

The compromise, proposed by Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, equates the democratic and Jewish qualities of the State instead of elevating the Jewish nature of Israel.

A portion of the draft reads: "The right to national self-determination shall be exercised in the State of Israel only by the Jewish people. Israel is a democratic state based on freedom, justice, and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel. It upholds the personal rights of all citizens under the law."

Is there anything these fuckers won't do to keep their Jewish state?
Where is America's condemnation of this undemocratic bullshit?

Shaked Jewish State Law to Stop High Court Vetoes - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva

The compromise, proposed by Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, equates the democratic and Jewish qualities of the State instead of elevating the Jewish nature of Israel.

A portion of the draft reads: "The right to national self-determination shall be exercised in the State of Israel only by the Jewish people. Israel is a democratic state based on freedom, justice, and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel. It upholds the personal rights of all citizens under the law."

What on earth are you talking about, propagandinist?!

In Israel ALL citizens can vote. Stop being such a liar!

I'm curious, what is the significance of Yiddish being the official national language? If my family had lived on that land for centuries and some foreign regime had come taken over and told me the language I speak is not "official," that might irritate me.

I'm curious, what is the significance of Yiddish being the official national language? If my family had lived on that land for centuries and some foreign regime had come taken over and told me the language I speak is not "official," that might irritate me.

But like the Palestinians your family has not lived on the land for centuries have they, but the Jews have without any gaps. But nice use of RACIST ANTISEMITIC terminology

This is the problem. People make assumptions and come to all sorts of conclusions without knowing the facts. (When you ASSUME, you make as ASS out of U and ME.) In FACT, Hebrew AND Arabic are the official national languages of Israel, not Yiddish at all.
As for voting, does that convert to Islam (Freddie) know that many Americans in American territories can't vote--people who live in Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, etc.? Any Arab in Israel can vote. There are many Arab Members of the Knesset. People in the Palestinian territories vote for the Palestinian Authority.

You forget that Israel is the JEWISH STATE enshrined in INTERNATIONAL LAW. The muslims cant change that even if they massacre every Jew on Earth, Israel is forever JEWISH. Try reading the UN charter for an explanation

I am sure Indonesia is a great place , if you like their laws...

Laws based on the old Dutch colonial rule - but that has fuck all to do with Israel.
Try to stay on topic, but I don't suppose you can manage to defend Nutty Yahoo's stupidity in this case.

You forget that Israel is the JEWISH STATE enshrined in INTERNATIONAL LAW. The muslims cant change that even if they massacre every Jew on Earth, Israel is forever JEWISH. Try reading the UN charter for an explanation
What exactly does it mean to be a Jewish state? If anyone can practice their religion there, if anyone can vote there, if another language other than Hebrew is an official language, what does it mean to be a "Jewish" state?

Fred, you lie. Simple as that. There is nothing in that article that says anything about Jews being the only ones able to vote.

Hebrew is the first language, Arabic/English second/third officially. (Not Yiddish by the way)

But like the Palestinians your family has not lived on the land for centuries have they, but the Jews have without any gaps. But nice use of RACIST ANTISEMITIC terminology

That's almost nearly a lie.

Our case is quite simple: For nearly 2,000 years Palestine has been almost 100 per cent Arab. It is still preponderantly Arab today, in spite of enormous Jewish immigration. But if this immigration continues we shall soon be outnumbered—a minority in our home.

You have fallen for propaganda, sorry.

I will trust the words of a man that lived there during the end of WWII over you any day. His words sound conciliatory and prophetic, they sound filled with friendship and love, yours sound filled with hate.

Palestine is a small and very poor country, about the size of your state of Vermont. Its Arab population is only about 1,200,000. Already we have had forced on us, against our will, some 600,000 Zionist Jews. We are threatened with many hundreds of thousands more.

Think for a moment: In the last 25 years we have had one third of our entire population forced upon us. In America that would be the equivalent of 45,000,000 complete strangers admitted to your country, over your violent protest, since 1921. How would you have reacted to that?

"Damascus, Baghdad, Beirut and other Arab centres have always contained large and prosperous Jewish colonies. Until the Zionist invasion of Palestine began, these Jews received the most generous treatment—far, far better than in Christian Europe. Now, unhappily, for the first time in history, these Jews are beginning to feel the effects of Arab resistance to the Zionist assault. Most of them are as anxious as Arabs to stop it. Most of these Jews who have found happy homes among us resent, as we do, the coming of these strangers.

I was puzzled for a long time about the odd belief which apparently persists in America that Palestine has somehow "always been a Jewish land." Recently an American I talked to cleared up this mystery. He pointed out that the only things most Americans know about Palestine are what they read in the Bible. It was a Jewish land in those days, they reason, and they assume it has always remained so.

Nothing could be farther from the truth. It is absurd to reach so far back into the mists of history to argue about who should have Palestine today, and I apologise for it. Yet the Jews do this, and I must reply to their "historic claim." I wonder if the world has ever seen a stranger sight than a group of people seriously pretending to claim a land because their ancestors lived there some 2,000 years ago!"

This article is terrific, you really should give it a read . . .

"This was 1,815 years ago, and yet the Jews solemnly pretend they still own Palestine! If such fantasy were allowed, how the map of the world would dance about!

Italians might claim England, which the Romans held so long. England might claim France, "homeland" of the conquering Normans. And the French Normans might claim Norway, where their ancestors originated. And incidentally, we Arabs might claim Spain, which we held for 700 years.

Many Mexicans might claim Spain, "homeland" of their forefathers. They might even claim Texas, which was Mexican until 100 years ago. And suppose the American Indians claimed the "homeland" of which they were the sole, native, and ancient occupants until only some 450 years ago!

I am not being facetious. All these claims are just as valid—or just as fantastic—as the Jewish "historic connection" with Palestine. Most are more valid."

King Abdullah bin Al-Hussein 1882-1951

What on earth are you talking about, propagandinist?!

In Israel ALL citizens can vote. Stop being such a liar!

OP's link said:
proposed by Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu

Perhaps you should tell nutty yahoo.

Netanyahu has no ability to change the voting process.

Seriously, this make you sound completely ignorant. Learn basic Israeli policy before opening such a thread. It's ridiculous

Another bullshit thread with a bullshit title by Fred .

Fred, it says a lot about you when you need to lie like this in order to promote your agenda

Yiddish is not the official language of Israel, Mister Bean.

Mr-Bean-mr--bean-166155_598_328.jpg

What exactly does it mean to be a Jewish state? If anyone can practice their religion there, if anyone can vote there, if another language other than Hebrew is an official language, what does it mean to be a "Jewish" state?

Exactly the same as what it means to be an Islamic state like Pakistan or Iran

That's Mr Bean

Mrbeale is just another ISLAMONAZO JEW HATING ANTISEMITIC NAZI

That's Mr Bean

Mrbeale is just another ISLAMONAZO JEW HATING ANTISEMITIC NAZI

Sorry my bad, He sounds the same!

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back