one thing we can all agree on

• Banned
why are you not commenting on the content?

we all know why

Truthmatters is by far the dumbest hack on this messagboard.

I think we can all agree there. Literally, everybody. Including TM.

I don't agree with TM much but he is right on the money. l the only thing wrong with what he did is that it didn't take long enought. We have to stop letting these perverts get off, don't waste money on a trial.

• Banned
now I dont agree with you.

there is NO crime that doesnt deserve a trial

Thanks cali.

I really was happy when I read this story this morning.

I really did think it was kind of a bridge

Thanks cali.

A bridge? From where... to where?

Your problem is that you post and expect an immediate response... then when you don't get it, you get all hysterical and stupid. Calm down and stop expecting instant gratification.

I can't see that many people who - going on the facts reported - would think this guy should be charged.

wow you hate me you really hate me

images-2.jpg

Truthmatters is by far the dumbest hack on this messagboard.

I think we can all agree there. Literally, everybody. Including TM.
Actually, there is a couple of retards that give TM a run for her money in the Department of Worthlessness. Of course, they are all liberals...each in his/her own way an example of the lunacy and complete absence of logic and reason among themselves and their ilk.

I think ALL child molesters should be killed...especially that worthless piece of shit, Jerry Sandusky.

...and JoePaw Paterno (sp), the Great God of Nittany Lion Football should have had his nuts removed for letting it continue right there on the fuckin' campus of Penn State!

Thanks cali.

A bridge? From where... to where?

Your problem is that you post and expect an immediate response... then when you don't get it, you get all hysterical and stupid. Calm down and stop expecting instant gratification.

I can't see that many people who - going on the facts reported - would think this guy should be charged.
I think she thinks we all sit at our screens waiting for the next bit of gibberish she posts. It's called NARCISSISM!

..and YOU are being entirely too kind to her!:evil:

Forum List

Back