One small fish

Gudrat

Rookie
Apr 10, 2012
I'm Azerbaijani diplomatist living in USA quite a long time and I'm aware about last tendencies of Azeri-US relations. And I was afraid of such events would happen as that recent legal march of opposition in Baku. That was first opposition meeting for 7 years. And it marks that our rather stabile country isn't stabile anymore. Of course it is amusing that our President stood firm all this time while Washington trilled away like a nightingale about "South Azerbaijan". You see Americans promised us Iranian territories some of our nationalists call "South Azerbaijan" after their victory over Teheran for Azerbaijani support of their military operation. And now they condition that Azerbaijan must be democratic state for getting those territories. And Aliev let them pushing him around
As diplomatist I have to agree with those US bastards. But as a sensible man I'd like to say that Americans are to mess up our country. No one ever saw any implicit success of such US operations. So there is fat chance we'll ever get those territories. But instead they are sowing discord in Azerbaijan itself. Soon they would consider Aliev a bloody dictator and break down our country as they've already broken Libya, and Syria, and would break Iran. If I were our government I would never get mixed with cunning Americans.

Forum List

Back