One man was unafraid tried to warn us all, decades before the 2016 elections

1 - What's Trump like?

2 - Well he was born Siamese twins

1 - No kiddin' joined at the hip?

2 - No joined at the penis, And in the separation both twins died and _____________________ (can you fill in the blank?)

Listen: Buddy Hackett's filthy Donald Trump putdown joke, as told to Merv Griffin

/——/ Trump was born to drive you libtards to total distraction and hysteria. And he’s fulfilling his life’s mission

Nah, he was born to harass women, sexualize (Donald Trump caught saying he will date 10-year-old girl 'in ten years' in new video)
little girls Donald Trump saw a 10-year-old and said 'I'm going to be dating her in 10 years' and to use seriously ill children as pawns (Trump terminated hisnephew’s family medical coverage a week after another family member challenged the will of their father, Fred Trump.)

gotta be true; the prick lived & he is a prick

How to Stop Lying
Donald is a believer in the big-lie theory,” his lawyer had told me. “If you say something again and again, people will believe you.”

“One of my lawyers said that?” Trump said when I asked him about it. “I think if one of my lawyers said that, I’d like to know who it is, because I’d fire his ass. I’d like to find out who the scumbag is!”

After the Gold Rush

1 - What's Trump like?

2 - Well he was born Siamese twins

1 - No kiddin' joined at the hip?

2 - No joined at the penis, And in the separation both twins died and _____________________ (can you fill in the blank?)

Listen: Buddy Hackett's filthy Donald Trump putdown joke, as told to Merv Griffin

For bear513

GARAGE = Topics that don't fit into the other categories go here

I started a joke, that had the whole cult whining. And Like Trump, bear didn't see, that the joke is on thee

How to Stop Lying
Donald is a believer in the big-lie theory,” his lawyer had told me. “If you say something again and again, people will believe you.”

“One of my lawyers said that?” Trump said when I asked him about it. “I think if one of my lawyers said that, I’d like to know who it is, because I’d fire his ass. I’d like to find out who the scumbag is!”

After the Gold Rush
Thank you. This is exactly what goddamn lying liberals do everyday.

How to Stop Lying

After the Gold Rush

The article is old. Long before Trump entered politics. It rings true and Trump is interviewed

you are seriously deluded :102:

How to Stop Lying

After the Gold Rush

The article is old. Long before Trump entered politics. It rings true and Trump is interviewed

No, I'm sick of goddam media fed liars like you.

How to Stop Lying

After the Gold Rush

No, I'm sick of goddam media fed liars like you.
LOL Laura, Sean, and others?

Forum List

Back