one last birther poll for us (we) diehards...

do you have any doubts about authenticity of birth certificate at whitehse.gov ??

• yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to depend on "experts" to tell me the truth...because i'm definately not one! There's been too many that state it's fake. I still don't believe it's real yet......

prrof that so many people here are afraid of the truth that we have foreigner running the country.

how bizarre.. the name derek douglas may come up. congress has an interesting role in all of this. we are a country drowning in obama.

congress is bought off,corrupt and paid for.the ones that are not corrupt,they get rid of so thats why we are a country drowning,they do not care about the Obama birth issue juse like they dont care about any of the presidents we have had the last 45 years that have committed crimes against the american people.

prrof that so many people here are afraid of the truth that we have foreigner running the country.

how bizarre.. the name derek douglas may come up. congress has an interesting role in all of this. we are a country drowning in obama.

congress is bought off,corrupt and paid for.the ones that are not corrupt,they get rid of so thats why we are a country drowning,they do not care about the Obama birth issue juse like they dont care about any of the presidents we have had the last 45 years that have committed crimes against the american people.

chester aurther actually got away with it, he burned all of his records too.

Boils down to " I can't believe he got elected". some people will cling to whatever theory helps them understand how a black man could get elected to POTUS. Run that bullshit ticket again, cons, and we'll what happens. Palin/bachmann 2012.
I am a solid conservative and I would NEVER vote a Palin/Bachmann ticket. Shit, after the last eight years I wouldn't vote for ANY Democrat or Republican. Both parties are CORRUPT and need to be BANNED!!!!!!!!!

I have to depend on "experts" to tell me the truth...because i'm definately not one! There's been too many that state it's fake. I still don't believe it's real yet......

thats because you are not in denial.

whats hysterical is the Obama apologists afraid to admit he isnt a us citizen, ignore that little fact that forgery experts around the country have concluded its a fake.they will of couse ignore what the experts say and except what a corrupt government and media tells them at face value.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

this is from yahoo, the question was: why is the president's birth certificate so important ??

Because his father is not a US citizen. His mother is one. So in order to be President, he has to be a natural born citizen, and the only way he could be one is to be born in the USA. He grew up in Honolulu but he wasn't born there. How do I know? I don't. But if one hides seals all of one's records, all of them, which can be use to shed light on one's identity, you have to think that the person has something to hide.

After 4 years of refusing to show his birth certificate, all of a sudden, he produced one because Donald Trump got on the wagon? I don't think so. He acted guilty. And he is guilty in my opinion. His Certificate of live birth has been declared a fake by many experts but the liberal media won't cover it. You've been fooled by Barry Soetoro if you think he's your president. Much research also had been done with the book by Jerome Corsi about the subject. I read it and I believe the book. Educate yourself with it.

to this i would add, the birth certificate at whitehouse.gov is highly suspicious. many professional and experts have looked at it, and they are troubled by many aspects of the "document". and a subsequent cover up may be troubling for the president. too many shadows, where sunlight should be the best disinfectant.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
the problem is they are afraid of the truth and only see what they want to see,so they never will pick up a book that proves Obama is lying about this when you challenge them to since they only see what they WANT to see.

Last edited:
You fucking peole crack me up.

See you in 2012! Obama is guaranteed to win.

I wont be surprised.He is doing exactly what the establishment wants him to and is as evil and corrupt as they come so of course they are pleased with him and would like him to serve a second term. so yeah, they will probably make sure he gets in since they are the ones that put presidents in office,not us.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's almost impossible for me to believe that people can just ignore all the crap that's out there about this man, ignore the facts that so many people don't believe him and want to know the truth. Some will fight for this man tooth and nail without investigating things on their own...they believe everything the leftwing media tells them. Just wonder what their excuses will be when it all come out.....I almost feel sorry for them!!

Exactly. I am currently in a debate over this issue in another thread. No matter what I submit to show evidence of Obama's records being sealed, and that his BC has been forged, this guy just will not get it.

Unfortunately I doubt this issue will be investigated on any large scale by the Government, because if he is indeed a non citizen than everything he has done will be immediately null and void. This will cause a major headache for the Government to try to find a way to fix it.

We as citizens still need to continue to do our part and shout the truth from the rooftops.
We must do our duty even if they NEVER do theirs.

Forum List

Back