One Conservative commentator who I don't like

Well we all have people we don't like. I don't get around to hear Miller's radio show. Stuck with Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck. Mark Levin, Dana Loesch, Laura Ingraham or Rusty Humphries. Sometimes I download Jesse Lee Peterson stuff or Roger Hedgecock off the web. Neal Bortz rarely listen to because it don't podcast and I don't get him locally.

Last edited:
Well we all have people we don't like. I don't get around to hear Miller's radio show. Stuck with Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck. Mark Levin, Dana Loesch, Laura Ingraham or Rusty Humphries. Sometimes I download Jesse Lee Peterson stuff or Roger Hedgecock off the web. Neal Bortz rarely listen to because it don't podcast and I don't get him locally.

Damn...

You really like your news "Fair and Balanced" don't you?

I like Dennis Miller.

If you can keep up with him you realize hiis political comedian style does more for the English language than Oxford University.

:lmao: :lmao:

Dennis Miller.

Only he gets his ancient name-dropping references
You really have to pay attention to keep up with Dennis Miller. I was one of the 3 people who regularly watched his show. What I couldn't understand was his fascination with that stupid monkey, he'd have it on and look at it like it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen.

Forum List

Back