One can dislike both whites and blacks

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Everything in America is still thought of in terms of white/black. But now things are much more complicated, and people should recognize that.

One can be jewish, hispanic, arab, asian of some type, and dislike both whites and blacks. In fact hispanics and asians are probably up to 20% of the population now.

I'm not necessarily saying that's the case. I'm just pointing out that it's not as simple as picking between whites and blacks.

I for one do hold a strong dislike of both white and black people. I think they are both deluded in their own ways.

Everything in America is still thought of in terms of white/black. But now things are much more complicated, and people should recognize that.

One can be jewish, hispanic, arab, asian of some type, and dislike both whites and blacks. In fact hispanics and asians are probably up to 20% of the population now.

I'm not necessarily saying that's the case. I'm just pointing out that it's not as simple as picking between whites and blacks.

I for one do hold a strong dislike of both white and black people. I think they are both deluded in their own ways.

No kidding!!! Wow! Mind blown.

Well, I don't think in terms of black and white when it comes to anything.

morning Defens . all I can say is GOOD and who cares . Just be peaceful and non violent and everything will be fine Defens .

I dislike pretty much everyone, but not because of their skin color.

Me either. I think in terms of asshole and non-asshole. Guess which one there are more of.

The more I learn about people the more I like dogs. BUT you didn't manage to stumble across a salient point, races are not black and white. It's the left that promotes the simple view. If one has a "black" mother and a "white" father why is he black?

The more I learn about people the more I like dogs. BUT you didn't manage to stumble across a salient point, races are not black and white. It's the left that promotes the simple view. If one has a "black" mother and a "white" father why is he black?

I always say the more time I spend around humans, the more I like my cat.

The "any black makes you black" line of thought is a throwback to the old, super-racist days when even a drop of black blood was considered to "pollute" a person. Kinda revealing, isn't it?

I always say the more time I spend around humans, the more I like my cat.

The "any black makes you black" line of thought is a throwback to the old, super-racist days when even a drop of black blood was considered to "pollute" a person. Kinda revealing, isn't it?
Yes it is and now it's reversed for any kind of sympathy or special treatment they can garner.

"One can dislike both whites and blacks"

Yes, there is no end of ridiculous things on can do.

morning Defens . all I can say is GOOD and who cares . Just be peaceful and non violent and everything will be fine Defens .

I think dfens might have had a heavy night and has got out of the wrong side of the bed, poor darling :eusa_doh:

"No kidding!!! Wow! Mind blown."

I agree Chris, you know it's going to take me all day to recover :smoke:

I dislike pretty much everyone, but not because of their skin color
NOBODY dislikes blacks BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOR.

Shallow interpretation of a person's response.

Skin color is one indicator by which we PREJUDGE a person. Blacks, as a group, share many well understood behavioural traits.

Until that person shows me he does NOT possess those traits, I will choose to be careful around that person ..

I dislike pretty much everyone, but not because of their skin color
NOBODY dislikes blacks BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOR.

Shallow interpretation of a person's response.

Skin color is one indicator by which we PREJUDGE a person. Blacks, as a group, share many well understood behavioural traits.

Until that person shows me he does NOT possess those traits, I will choose to be careful around that person ..

Ooh, word parsing. Gosh, that's impressive . . . NOT.

I consider this proof of what I've always said: there's no point to disliking people for their race, ethnicity, etc. If you give them five minutes, they'll give you a better reason.

Technically speaking, as there is nothing stopping you from holding a negative view of YOUR own group, you could dislike EVER group.

The Ultimate Grumpy Old Man.

Forum List

Back