One Brit's Take On Muslims and Multiculturalism

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Annie, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    The comments are worth reading at the site:

http://www.samizdata.net/blog/archives/007824.html

He then wrote:

http://www.samizdata.net/blog/archives/007826.html

2. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    What this fellow doesn't seem to get is that the fine distinctions he makes just aren't made by those he contemplates. They want to kill. He wants to discuss things over tea.

I am hopeful that the more white Western blood is shed, the more the UK and the US will see the folly of open Arab immigration and foreign entanglements with Israel. But I'm not holidng my breath. Today, multiculturalism is so deeply embedded in white folks' brains that they'd rather be blown to bloody bits than admit that it doesn't work.

And so they will. Enjoyed having you around, white people. You used to run the planet, and now you're afraid to even discuss your own genocide. How times have changed.

3. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Can't rep ya so :clap: :clap: :clap:

4. onedomino

onedomino SCE to AUX

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +476
    You applaud Joyce's racist and anti-Semitic poison dillo? Thoughtful. He takes every opportunity to spew hate speech against Jews, Israel, and many other groups. In the excrementitious drivel above, Joyce blames homicide bomber murders on immigration and foreign entanglement with Israel. In Joyce’s twisted world view, it is not the murderers who are to blame; rather it is the groups that his racism chooses to scapegoat. If the gangrenous philosophies of Joyce held sway, America would have long ago exploded in racial warfare. But fortunately Joyce is on the lunatic fringe with you dillo.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Well said onedomino. I suppose it's better to be reminded that some people do have problems with others based on physical characteristics only. The 'bright' amoungst them I guess try to make it 'scientific', as did Hitler. That's been falling back on DNA or someother hitching post.

Problem is, the prejudice game is the same used by some in the 'minorities' to excuse their own bad behaviors rather than taking responsibility for their actions.

Personally my own upbringing and life experiences just don't lead me down these dark roads. Do I have 'issues' right now in 2005, with 'Muslim people?' Yes. Is it rooted in 'facts', as I know them? Yes. Does it include all Muslims? Well my gut tells me honestly, yes. Yet those that I do know, who are only a few, lead me to believe that they are nice people-but I'm taking them one-at-a-time. (Yeah I know, some of my best friends...)