One American soldier killed 16 civilians in Afghanistan

Andre

Rookie
Apr 12, 2012
One American soldier killed 16 civilians in Afghanistan; some other ones were urinating on dead Afghan bodies. Another GI beat a sheep to death with the baseball ball; some other ones were posing with the Nazi SS symbols in Afghanistan. To be continued..... I guess Taliban does rightly calling them all "sick-minded American Savages". Isn't that alarming?
Wella... what I think is that all Americans are a bit nutty. According to some experts there's the biggest number of mentally handicapped people in USA! I don't know the reason... well... it may be due to active brainwashing inside USA or some gene problems or what else.
Still the proportion of GI with some evident mental disorders in Afghanistan is strikingly high. What if that's been a policy with the USA government? I mean that they just have found a way to make American population healthier. They just send their nuts far away into Afghanistan! LOL And if we try to be more up to real things then it may be much simpler actually. Perhaps American medical personnel don't bother just who they are sending into Afghanistan. Cannon fodder is just cannon fodder. Add here corruption, possible bribes from those who is obsessed with war ( I personally know such freaks) and all that you know....
Thanks God, GIs whether they are nutty or not, do not shoot or urinate on each other..... Or perhaps I'm not in the know just......

One American soldier killed 16 civilians in Afghanistan; some other ones were urinating on dead Afghan bodies. Another GI beat a sheep to death with the baseball ball; some other ones were posing with the Nazi SS symbols in Afghanistan. To be continued..... I guess Taliban does rightly calling them all "sick-minded American Savages". Isn't that alarming?
Wella... what I think is that all Americans are a bit nutty. According to some experts there's the biggest number of mentally handicapped people in USA! I don't know the reason... well... it may be due to active brainwashing inside USA or some gene problems or what else.
Still the proportion of GI with some evident mental disorders in Afghanistan is strikingly high. What if that's been a policy with the USA government? I mean that they just have found a way to make American population healthier. They just send their nuts far away into Afghanistan! LOL And if we try to be more up to real things then it may be much simpler actually. Perhaps American medical personnel don't bother just who they are sending into Afghanistan. Cannon fodder is just cannon fodder. Add here corruption, possible bribes from those who is obsessed with war ( I personally know such freaks) and all that you know....
Thanks God, GIs whether they are nutty or not, do not shoot or urinate on each other..... Or perhaps I'm not in the know just......

Link or it didn't happen.

wow... just wow...

so no mention of all the schools, hospitals, roads, freedoms, water, electricity, or any of the other great things we have done over there.

pfft

what a pathetic pile of filth that would be crying for us to come rescue him if anything happens near his country.

you sound like causingPAINs sock.

The world is filled human beings of all kinds. Their actions are sometimes predicated by the environment they are brought up in and how and what they are taught. Once in awhile someone loses it mentally and hurts others. Its not an American thing but a human thing. Norway, Germany, China, and almost every other place suffers from the occasional nut case. It happens and you cannot condemn a whole nation for the actions of one person.

And then you have the ones, in the name of religion, who destroy others, and sometime themselves in suicide attacks. Are they right? Or are they sick? That is a movement.

So! George S Patton stopped in the middle of the pontoon bridge crossing the Rhine River into Germany and urinated into the river. Today's Liberal bleeding hearts would be aghast and besides themselves, hyperventilating, and screaming for airplane vomit bags, at word of that gesture today. There's the story of Junior out of Stephen Ambrose's book, "Citizen Soldier", from the chapter discussing what happened should you have to surrender. Junior was in the same situation as Matt Damon's character in "Saving Private Ryan", some or all of his brother's having been killed in action in places around the world. His CO's recognized his animosity toward the German soldiers he had dealt with and utilized him mostly as a runner. He was in the process of relaying orders between locations when a German soldier stepped out of his hiding place with hands upraised, uttering the words "Kamerade! Kamerade!" Junior didn't even break stride when drawing his sidearm and shooting the surrendering German soldier in the face.
America evidently no longer wants to win the wars they're currently engaged in. The country has a case of victory disease, more severe, more virulent, far worse than any case the Japanese could ever have had.

Ever heard the phrase about people in glass houses throwing stones? Before you flap that oversized orifice any more with your onesided view of life in Afghanistan, go check out how many innocent civilians, including women and children, have been killed by your Taliban friends and your mates who call themselves al qaeda. And for a nation turning out nuts, look no further than the madrassas of Pakistan! They have a a constant stream of youngsters being indoctrinated with hate and the desire to kill.

Put your boyfriends dick back in your mouth and shut the eff up.

Forum List

Back