Once Upon A Time

Noomi

Ninja Kicker
Jul 6, 2012
Australia
Best freaking show on TV at the moment.

We have about 6 episodes to go until the finale of season 1. Cannot wait for season 2. Love it, love it, love it!!!

Good, clean, no swearing, no sex, suitable for children...what more could you want?

And that Ginnifer Godwin, she's pretty hot - for a girl. ;)

I missed the first few episodes, but love that show. Rumplestiltskin is my favorite.

If you like Once Upon A Time, then Grimm is another good choice.

We don't have that here, at least not on free to air TV. I will look out for it, though.

Robert Carlyle's just an amazing actor, Rumplestiltskin is easily the best character in the whole show. Always though Ginnifer Goodwin and Jennifer Morrison looked alike, but never so much in this show. Casting was spot on, I'd say. 1st season of this show was quite good. Looking for to the 2nd.

Carlyle is so thin, though! In some episodes, he is so thin it looks like they've edited him or something to make him appear smaller.

But he is one of the best actors I have seen.

Hello Friends
My name is Albert jani ..
First " Once Upon A Time" has the most amazing storyline ever.i
missed the Some episodes, but love that show. Rumplestiltskin is my favorite.
If you like Once Upon A Time, then Grimm is another good choice.
The "Once Upon A Time" amazing on this TV Show.

________________________________________________________________:eusa_boohoo:

We have about 6 episodes to go until the finale of season 1. Cannot wait for season 2. Love it, love it, love it!!!

Good, clean, no swearing, no sex, suitable for children...what more could you want?

No sex? Did you miss the extra marital affair between Mary Margaret and David?

They didn't have sex though lol!

I would have loved it if Regina and David got it on though...pity he turned her down!

Don't you people make any of your own TV programs down there?

Don't you people make any of your own TV programs down there?

We do, but the Australian public doesn't always embrace them. We have our soaps that have been running for 20 years, and a couple other shows, but that's it.

OUAT is the best thing to come from the US in ages - next to Homeland.

There are a lot of good actors from Australia. Why can't you produce some decent TV?

There are a lot of good actors from Australia. Why can't you produce some decent TV?

We do. Blue Heelers, All Saints, Rush, Packed To The Rafters, Winners And Losers...all were/are huge raters. All Aussie made and staring Aussies!

We do. Blue Heelers, All Saints, Rush, Packed To The Rafters, Winners And Losers...all were/are huge raters. All Aussie made and staring Aussies!

Oh yeah! You know which of those are popular all over the world?

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah.................

Oh yeah! You know which of those are popular all over the world?

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah.................

Most Aussie shows aren't. Same as shows made in most other countries - you guys wouldn't have heard of them.

Have you ever seen rake? I love cleave. Richard roxburgh. He is a great actor too.

I love once upon a time but I think I'm a season behind. The hunter was my favorite cuz of his dang handsome face. Lol. And he had no heart. That was so sad.

I think I've watched all of season one. Maybe I'm not behind. I have to check my secret tv watching source

They didn't have sex though lol!

I would have loved it if Regina and David got it on though...pity he turned her down!

They have a daughter, and a grandson, they have sex.

Forum List

Back