Once again I am ashamed of the Republicans

No, you are nuts.

Then please do tell me. What will this accomplish, other than give the news shows something to give you to watch?

It will show the world that we will stand with other nations in defeating terrorism. I'd rather see the president showing his support than playing another round of golf or visiting with a pro basketball team.

You tell me, what would it have hurt for him to go?

No it won't. Do you think the world doesn't realize they stand for defeating terrorism? Did you see the Chancellor of Germany, slap your forehead, and realize you weren't aware she was opposed to terrorism? It shows the world nothing the world does not already know. It is a PR stunt and nothing more. It changes nothing and achieves nothing. The world is no different now than before it happened. There are no different policies, no new agreements, no new conferences planned. It was just a lot of people singing Kumbaya.

The hurt of sending the President is a combination of the cost and the potential of creating that much more of a target. Perhaps he should have sent someone like Kerry. But that too would have just been a PR stunt and the only downside of not sending someone is the President's PR. I don't care about his PR. If our leaders want to actually do something, I'm all for it. But I see no reason my tax dollars should go to yet another photo op for a bunch of politicians.

You are an idiot if you believe marches and demonstrations don't mean anything or doesn't affect positive change.

You're an idiot if you think it will.

Open a history book and educate yourself.

Then please do tell me. What will this accomplish, other than give the news shows something to give you to watch?

It will show the world that we will stand with other nations in defeating terrorism. I'd rather see the president showing his support than playing another round of golf or visiting with a pro basketball team.

No it won't. Do you think the world doesn't realize they stand for defeating terrorism? Did you see the Chancellor of Germany, slap your forehead, and realize you weren't aware she was opposed to terrorism? It shows the world nothing the world does not already know. It is a PR stunt and nothing more. It changes nothing and achieves nothing. The world is no different now than before it happened. There are no different policies, no new agreements, no new conferences planned. It was just a lot of people singing Kumbaya.

The hurt of sending the President is a combination of the cost and the potential of creating that much more of a target. Perhaps he should have sent someone like Kerry. But that too would have just been a PR stunt and the only downside of not sending someone is the President's PR. I don't care about his PR. If our leaders want to actually do something, I'm all for it. But I see no reason my tax dollars should go to yet another photo op for a bunch of politicians.

You are an idiot if you believe marches and demonstrations don't mean anything or doesn't affect positive change.

Says the far left drone that thinks the history of Iraq started in 2003..

Says the far left drone that thinks the history of Iraq started in 2003..

Far left drone? HAHAHAHA

I'm right of Rush Limbaugh you dipshit and where the fuck did I suggest any such thing about Iraq?

I have. But I have to bow to your opinion on this. We already have the first sign of the results of this great statement for free speech...

French Comedian Dieudonne To Stand Trial Over Facebook Post On Paris Attacks

You can clap now.

Forum List

Back