On Vacation In Miami Beach*

Sorry bout that,

1. Hanging out.
2. Beach is Great!!!
3. About a block away from beach.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Head west on SW 8th st (Miami, not Miami Beach) and find a place called Versailles. Walk up to the window and ask for a "colada" Anyone who visits Miami, MUST try Cuban coffee. Try some of the pastries in the bakery while you're there.

Sorry bout that,

1. Hanging out.
2. Beach is Great!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Head west on SW 8th st (Miami, not Miami Beach) and find a place called Versailles. Walk up to the window and ask for a "colada" Anyone who visits Miami, MUST try Cuban coffee. Try some of the pastries in the bakery while you're there.
Con un papa rellena. Trust me.:cool:

Sorry bout that,

1. Hanging out.
2. Beach is Great!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Con un papa rellena. Trust me.:cool:

Do you know Versailles?

My parents went boating one day on the "Chain" and bought a lake front home last week... done deal already closed..

Chain O'Lakes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Summer fun in the sun...

Weren't you complaining about this in another thread?

I just thought it was odd that's all...

I was shocked....

I haven't been there yet or seen it personally but it looks pretty awesome from the photos I've seen...

553323_434896023222186_1504688632_n.jpg

283682_434895859888869_717600246_n.jpg

Oh and here is the bar they have at their residence..... I was just trying to find pics of the new beach house but I found this one..... My dad actually did all that by hand, well me and him + bros...

Pretty cool right....

185529_232503430128114_8094623_n.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. Hanging out.
2. Beach is Great!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This place is better, and closer, imo.

Puerto Sagua Restaurant - Miami Beach Restaurant - MenuPages Cuban, Latin American Restaurant Search

But you don't seriously think chessy is going to go anywhere where he might hear spanish, do you?

I can cook up some of the best Latin food on the planet..... That, Italian and obviously classic American (burgers, steal pork chops, chicken, ribs etc).

I've always wanted to have a "hole in the wall" type place - a walk up counter joint where people could get real good food weather it is paella with pork chops, Swedish meatballs, a Burger or pasta etc...

Sorry bout that,

1. Just thought that you single men might want to know, the chicks around here are so *HOT* can't sling a dead cat without hitting one who looks like super model.
2. Never seen anything like it before.
3. *CWN*.
4. ^Not kidding.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Just thought that you single men might want to know, the chicks around here are so *HOT* can't sling a dead cat without hitting one who looks like super model.
2. Never seen anything like it before.
3. *CWN*.
4. ^Not kidding.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Soooo late 50's or early 60's...

That doesn't mean younger individuals cant share stories....

Sorry bout that,

1. Miami Beach was fun, and we are now in Key West.
2. Key West is very cool, not as cool as Miami Beach, but very cool.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I've always wanted to have a "hole in the wall" type place - a walk up counter joint where people could get real good food weather it is paella with pork chops, Swedish meatballs, a Burger or pasta etc...

I'm gonna open up a floating short order joint next season on a pontoon boat that I'm gonna strip and outfit for it. Idk about the swedish meatballs or anything, but it's gonna be cool as hell. I was hoping to get it done this season but I got way too busy with my other business and quite frankly I wasn't happy about my cash to be investing in another business right now. I'm at the shore here in NJ and there's waterways everywhere and more boaters than you could imagine and no one else is doing it. It's gonna be a gold mine.

I can cook up some of the best Latin food on the planet..... That, Italian and obviously classic American (burgers, steal pork chops, chicken, ribs etc).

remember that small place al pacino had to start working in Scarface ;)

Forum List

Back