On Libya: 1 Year ago "Obama is a warmonger and evil!" Today: "Obama is a coward!"

Is the right wing machine and their followers a bunch of hypocrites?

• Big time, they are a bunch of pussies

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No, the GOP machine is right and war is good

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
Isn't it funny how the right wing machine changes their tune.

Just one year ago the GOP propaganda machine and their obedient sheep were going completely apeshit, trashing Obama calling him a warmonger, starting more wars, and other fabricated BS. Now today they are trashing him for not immediately asking for more insane spending to go to war with the entire country over 20 nutcases.

Are the right wing sheep really this dumb?

Last edited:
Isn't it funny how the right wing machine changes their tone.

Just one year ago the GOP propaganda machine and their obedient sheep were going completely apeshit, trashing Obama for being a warmonger, starting more wars, and other fabricated BS. Now today they are trashing him for not immediately asking for more insane spending to go to war with the entire country over 20 nutcases.

Sad to say, yes they are. It seems like they are in a contest with each other to see which one of them can come up with the dumbest, most uneducated, irrational post.

No more than when the leftwingers change theirs a year ago you were all touting these Mideast uprisings and the so called Arab spring as a great example of Obama's leadership and the right way to effect change . In the process we helped get rid of one dictator in Libya who was no threat outside of his border and saw him replaced with what looks like a much more radical government same in Egypt we stood by and saw the hard line but pro west Mubark replaced with what also looks to be a radical anti western government. So how is that Arab spring looking now?

Again, the proper answer isn't there. The one I would pick is, was Obama incompetent or over his head then as he is now? All we have to prove it either way is more dead Americans.

Last edited:
An Obama supporter chastising Republicans for playing politics on issues of war. Interesting.

You do realize that being a warmonger and a coward arent mutually exclusive, right?

HYou lefties are a joke. The reason people didn;t want to get involved in Libya a year ago was that fear that the new regime would be worse than the old one --- fast forward a year, and the muslim brotherhood run libya, sits back and watches their, further wacked out brethren attack a US embassy and kill Americans.

Don't try to rewrite it any other way...

Just one year ago the GOP propaganda machine and their obedient sheep were going completely apeshit, trashing Obama calling him a warmonger, starting more wars, and other fabricated BS. Now today they are trashing him for not immediately asking for more insane spending to go to war with the entire country over 20 nutcases.

You forgot choice 3.

3. Flaccid_Fable is an idiot.

HYou lefties are a joke. The reason people didn;t want to get involved in Libya a year ago was that fear that the new regime would be worse than the old one --- fast forward a year, and the muslim brotherhood run libya, sits back and watches their, further wacked out brethren attack a US embassy and kill Americans.

Wrong no one really controls right now...it's militias and rebels

Bullchit -- do a little investigative work and you will learn the FACT that the muslim brotherhood is the main controlling force in Libya -- denial of truth is futile. I know that is all you morons have left --- but it just isn't enough anymore.

Bullchit -- do a little investigative work and you will learn the FACT that the muslim brotherhood is the main controlling force in Libya -- denial of truth is futile. I know that is all you morons have left --- but it just isn't enough anymore.

Where the fuck do you get your sources fucking jihad watch? Lmao idiot follow al jazeera who is literally there

NATO means never having to say you are sorry. Bill Clinton used NATO to bomb Yugoslavia into the stone age to cover up his peculiar sexual adventures. President Hussein bombed civilians in Libya but he used NATO as a cover and the libs assumed that the military adventure was legitimate if the president indicated that marijuana might be legalized.

Where the fuck do you get your sources fucking jihad watch? Lmao idiot follow al jazeera who is literally there

I'll just let that line speak for itself. Unbelievable...

I'll just let that line speak for itself. Unbelievable...

I bet you do wow....Libya is still unstable!

You forgot choice 3.

3. Flaccid_Fable is an idiot.

I can't believe I forgot to put in the option "Inbred Ernie is a pig fucker"

I've enjoyed watching Obama help install a sharia government in Libya with jihadist ties. I bet you have, too.

Forum List

Back