On Dreams and Capital

Kazumizz

Rookie
Nov 27, 2015
When I was a kid, I dreamed of being in the stage, acting my heart out in broadway. I dreamed of owning plenty of dogs and build them homes where they can be satisfied. I dream of owning mansions in different parts of the globe, and travelling, too. I want to build charities so that I can help people around me. They told me when I was a kid that dreaming is for free. I also thought so, too. When I got older, I've seen how the world can be cruel, sometimes. You put lots of inputs, but you never get any outputs in return. It was then I realized that dreaming comes with capital. I mean, lots of capital. You invest your time, your heart, your soul, basically yourself.

You'd be Ms. Entrepreneur and gather your will power to know that you'd get the job right. People will have doubts, but don't let it stop you to do labor. Get your hands dirty, get sweaty, do whatever it takes to get your capital back. It's not going to be easy though. People will talk. If you consume those petty talks it will wrap around your head and you'd drown in them if you don't know how to swim. Don't give them the benefit to do it to you. Most people do this but they'd mostly get the law of diminishing marginal utility because pulling others down won't give them no satisfaction in the long run. Remember to let go, and learn the ways of dreaming. The ways of achieving those dreams. Be a variable input, willing to learn new things and willing to unlearn wrong things. Don't be a fixed input all your life, you'd miss your chance to grow. Yet, being a fixed input might not be so bad if we talk about determination and passion. Make it your fuel in driving your dreams. Don't ever change it. As you go on in the short run, you'd realize how far your dreams are. Most people are like that. Yet, turn around and survey the road you'd walk through and you'd realize how far you've gone. You'd encounter lots of rejection and discouragements. Sometimes they come from the people you least expect, your family and friends. Yet, don't let it stop you from achieving your dreams in the long run. In the near future you'll soon experience utility maximization and it will be worth it. It will always be worth it. Besides, dreams are maybe not for free, but they're for everyone.

-Kristine A:)

Last edited:
When I was a kid, I dreamed of being in the stage, acting my heart out in broadway. I dreamed of owning plenty of dogs and build them homes where they can be satisfied. I dream of owning mansions in different parts of the globe, and travelling, too. I want to build charities so that I can help people around me. They told me when I was a kid that dreaming is for free. I also thought so, too. When I got older, I've seen how the world can be cruel, sometimes. You put lots of inputs, but you never get any outputs in return. It was then I realized that dreaming comes with capital. I mean, lots of capital. You invest your time, your heart, your soul, basically yourself.

You'd be Ms. Entrepreneur and gather your will power to know that you'd get the job right. People will have doubts, but don't let it stop you to do labor. Get your hands dirty, get sweaty, do whatever it takes to get your capital back. It's not going to be easy though. People will talk. If you consume those petty talks it will wrap around your head and you'd drown in them if you don't know how to swim. Don't give them the benefit to do it to you. Most people do this but they'd mostly get the law of diminishing marginal utility because pulling others down won't give them no satisfaction in the long run. Remember to let go, and learn the ways of dreaming. The ways of achieving those dreams. Be a variable input, willing to learn new things and willing to unlearn wrong things. Don't be a fixed input all your life, you'd miss your chance to grow. Yet, being a fixed input might not be so bad if we talk about determination and passion. Make it your fuel in driving your dreams. Don't ever change it. As you go on in the short run, you'd realize how far your dreams are. Most people are like that. Yet, turn around and survey the road you'd walk through and you'd realize how far you've gone. You'd encounter lots of rejection and discouragements. Sometimes they come from the people you least expect, your family and friends. Yet, don't let it stop you from achieving your dreams in the long run. In the near future you'll soon experience utility maximization and it will be worth it. It will always be worth it. Besides, dreams are maybe not for free, but they're for everyone.

-Kristine A:)
dear, this is economic thread??????

OMG, sounds like a Life Coach - non-linear and nonsensical words about aspirations and reaching your dreams.

Forum List

Back