On Criticizing the President

Well, you should start thinking about it. Makes you look stupid when you make mistakes like that.

Many Independents and Democrats are realizing their mistake, that is why my side is growing in numbers.

As it stands right now, Obama has lost 2/3 of the Independents that voted for him in 2008. Independents as a group are the ones that swing elections.

And where have they gone? Because I can't see one person on the "R" side of the ledger worth voting for.

Many Independents and Democrats are realizing their mistake, that is why my side is growing in numbers.

As it stands right now, Obama has lost 2/3 of the Independents that voted for him in 2008. Independents as a group are the ones that swing elections.

And where have they gone? Because I can't see one person on the "R" side of the ledger worth voting for.

wow that is a stunning revelation. that's like asking Saddam Hussein which American General he considered a friend

Well, you should start thinking about it. Makes you look stupid when you make mistakes like that.

And until the economy/unemployment turns around? They will stay out of his camp. Even the CBO admits that unemployment will not get out of the rut (stay in mediocrity) at least until 2014...

NOT a good record to run on for ANYONE including a president that seeks re-election...

CBO projects unemployment above 8 percent until 2014

Until then? Buck up prepare yourselves for the ultimate blame game until the election 2012...and it begins in earnest this Thursday night...

What happens, though, when these Independents and disgruntled Democrats decide to just not show up at the polls?

Republicans just need to show up
:eusa_shhh:

Don't you ever get tired of lying???

oh so you have proof I have lied? show it if you don't then you make my argument for me.

I show proof for what I say.

Show it or prove me right

Stop blaming games, you little jerk. I always show proof of what I say. Why don't you show me where I didn't and you DID. I'd hate to be hanging until you do. Little weasel.

I am asking you too show proof where I lied

Here's your question one more time

Don't you ever get tired of lying

You claim I lie now you need to produce something showing I lied. If you don't you just proved I was correct in saying you never produce facts just your opinion.

I knew you would do that. Don't ask me to interpret the thought process of Americans. I'm just telling you what the polls said. It is what is is.

From your last link you stupid bitch it said 63 percent of Americans disprove of obama's handling of the economy. 63 percent disproval sounds to me like they are blaming obama and not Bush. Deal with it you misguided idiot.

You wonder why none of the libs on this board want to bother answering your questions. It's a waste of time because you find something convoluted or stupid to reply. You don't want the truth.

You are really an ass hole, you know that?? You're calling ME names because the way Americans voted in this poll doesn't make sense to you. It doesn't matter whether or not they disapprove of Obama. They still blame Bush for the the economy. And that's my fault??? You deal with it, shit for brains. It's not that hard to understand unless you're an idiot. And you are.
Yes it IS your fault. Just who do you think is responding to these polls that ask which administration is responsible? DO have a clue what the questions were?
Most polls are commissioned by the people who want a favorable response. Depending on who is commissioning the poll, they can be highly inaccurate.
Whether polls show results which I agree with or not is immaterial. As far as I am concerned the only poll that matters is an election.
No one "Votes on a poll". They answer questions that are usually designed to elicit a pre determined response.

I knew you would do that. Don't ask me to interpret the thought process of Americans. I'm just telling you what the polls said. It is what is is.

From your last link you stupid bitch it said 63 percent of Americans disprove of obama's handling of the economy. 63 percent disproval sounds to me like they are blaming obama and not Bush. Deal with it you misguided idiot.

You wonder why none of the libs on this board want to bother answering your questions. It's a waste of time because you find something convoluted or stupid to reply. You don't want the truth.

You are really an ass hole, you know that?? You're calling ME names because the way Americans voted in this poll doesn't make sense to you. It doesn't matter whether or not they disapprove of Obama. They still blame Bush for the the economy. And that's my fault??? You deal with it, shit for brains. It's not that hard to understand unless you're an idiot. And you are.

You are really an ass hole, you know that

Thank you

You're calling ME names because the way Americans voted in this poll doesn't make sense to you.

Like you have never called me names oir anyone else.

They still blame Bush for the the economy.

Wishful thinking does not make it so.

It doesn't matter whether or not they disapprove of Obama.

OH it's going to matter come election time, and you're going to wonder what happen why did obama lose. You'll still blame Bush of course. You will never graspe the concept people are fed up with the bullkshit obama is doing.

You don't want the truth.

You don't have the truth.

Thank you

OH it's going to matter come election time, and you're going to wonder what happen why did obama lose. You'll still blame Bush of course. You will never graspe the concept people are fed up with the bullkshit obama is doing.

Rinata is a dish best served ignored.

here's what Hillary thinks of you people who are whining about others criticizing the Obama..:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0]I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

Thank you

For sure.:thup:

I know things can change in a heartbeat, but as of now it appears that Perry is the one to beat. However, I keep hearing pundits say that he can never win the general election. I don't know him really well, but I tend to agree. Do you think he can?? I'm asking you because you have been one of the more reasonable conservatives on this board. At least towards me. Thanks.

oh so you have proof I have lied? show it if you don't then you make my argument for me.

Show it or prove me right

Stop blaming games, you little jerk. I always show proof of what I say. Why don't you show me where I didn't and you DID. I'd hate to be hanging until you do. Little weasel.

You claim I lie now you need to produce something showing I lied. If you don't you just proved I was correct in saying you never produce facts just your opinion.

You're a pain in the ass. I stated that I deal in facts, not emotions. What kind of proof do you want that will show I do?? As if you would say, "Oh, yes. I see that you do deal in facts, not emotions".

You just want to say, "I asked you a question and you won't answer it". You're such a little punk.

When was the last time you cited your source for some of the outrageous statements you make??? Never, that I recall. Don't blame me.

Last edited:

I know things can change in a heartbeat, but as of now it appears that Perry is the one to beat. However, I keep hearing pundits say that he can never win the general election. I don't know him really well, but I tend to agree. Do you think he can?? I'm asking you because you have been one of the more reasonable conservatives on this board. At least towards me. Thanks.

I think we haven't had any harsh words ( or much anyways) so I want to chime in.

I think Perry can when in the general election against Obama.
Obama only has taxes in his favor but jobs are in the shitter.
Perry wins on both counts.

The real contest is between Perry and Romney.
"Career politician" against "private sector experience"
Romney has Romneycare around his neck.
And how can "keep the federal government out of my state" Perry justify running for the highest position in the federal government???

:cool:

Yes it IS your fault. Just who do you think is responding to these polls that ask which administration is responsible? DO have a clue what the questions were?
Most polls are commissioned by the people who want a favorable response. Depending on who is commissioning the poll, they can be highly inaccurate.
Whether polls show results which I agree with or not is immaterial. As far as I am concerned the only poll that matters is an election.
No one "Votes on a poll". They answer questions that are usually designed to elicit a pre determined response.

You people crack me up. When a poll is favorable to your side, you all post it and accept it gladly. But when it's favorable to the other side, you find a milliion reasons why it's incorrect.

Thank you

Go ahead, please.

Hey Rinata, let's do it this way, instead of reposting an old post and repling to a post that you already responded to. Why don't you respond to this one the one you by-passed?

You are really an ass hole, you know that

Thank you

You're calling ME names because the way Americans voted in this poll doesn't make sense to you.

They still blame Bush for the the economy.

You're a pain in the ass. I stated that I deal in facts, not emotions. What kind of proof do you want that will show I do?? As if you would say, "Oh, yes. I see that you do deal in facts, not emotions".

You just want to say, "I asked you a question and you won't answer it". You're such a little punk.

When was the last time you cited your source for some of the outrageous statements you make??? Never, that I recall. Don't blame me.

Stop calling me name's you big meanie. :eusa_whistle:

Still waiting on your facts to show I lie

Forum List

Back