Omg!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Annie, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Would be the headlines, if it wasn't Drudge, but it is:

http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc98.htm

2. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    "Oh, uh, I was talking about all the OTHER veterens, not you guys"

priceless.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    :wtf: Who are you?

4. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112

Priceless indeed! Sounds like someone is doing a little sucking up! Is Kerry that stupid that he thinks it will make things better to say "I wasn't talking about the Swifties?" I think he may have just gotten himself into more trouble with "all the other veterans"!!!

:poop:

5. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    It begs the question, if he wasnt talking about the swifties, then how did he see all of these atrocities? His 4 month tour consisted only of swift boat activity, then how could he have had an eyewitness account of all the atrocities OTHER Veterans were committing?

6. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,930
    He's dug the hole, now he needs to crawl out of it. But, it's one HUGE, DEEP, frickin' hole.

It's his mouth that's got "himself" into trouble, and it's his mouth that would get "America" in trouble if he were ever to be President.

He's a two bit, back peddling, spinless, two faced, LIBERAL, loser. Send him packing.

7. britinusa

britinusa Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    It would be interesting to know what Kerry's IQ is. We are told by the libs how intelligent, intellectual and nuanced he is, as opposed to that idiotic Texas cowboy (that's what they say, not me).
    Kerry is incredibly stupid! One day he's in Detroit bragging about all the SUV's he owns; a few days later - on Earth Day - he denies owning an SUV. He brags about all the world leaders who want him to win. It never occurred to him that someone was bound to ask him to name names.
    He makes speech after speech condemning "Benedict Arnold companies exporting jobs overseas" until he's reminded that 57 out of 79 HJ Heinz factories are overseas too. Kerry says he didn't mean it and blames his speech-writers. He doesn't understand that his constant references to his four months in Vietnam are making him a laughing stock (even before the swiftVets blew up in his face).
    I remember one incident in particular: Kerry is down in Louisiana on a campaign trip. He marveled at how that part of the world reminded of the Mekong Delta!
    I about fell of my chair when I heard that one!
    I can't believe the Dems chose such an inept candidate as Kerry. They thought he was more "electable" than their real hero, Howard Dean. They should have stuck with Howard.

8. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    Dont forget when Kerry was in North Carolina last Friday whining about how the people of North Carolina have been losing their jobs thanks to President Bush and that he will fix the problem, when two hours later they release the unemployment numbers and show that N Carolina has an unemployment rate of 4.7 well below the nation average.

9. Jimmyeatworld

Jimmyeatworld Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Heheh. Yeah, that's like saying "I didn't mean that racist remark for you, I meant if for all those n****** over there."

Yeah, that'll win some friends.