OMG! The Book Ban Story is True!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, didn't you hear, Karl Rove says factcheck.org isn't true. There's no truth in truth these days.
I didn't post the thing about fact checking just to let everyone know. The quote thing is messed up.

Ninjatard, this isn't book banning. You really are looking for anything.

Just say you hate Obama and the left. At least then you would be honest.

She tried to get the librarian to ban books in the fukking public library Ninjatard. See the difference? Probably snot.:cuckoo:

No she did not, that is a lie. But hey any lie will do for you guys right?

Y'all need to stop quoting the post you're replying to, and just start over.

Once one person messes up the quotes, they stay messed up from that point forward, and I haven't got the patience to go through each individual message and fix them. (I do, though) ~Abelian Sea

It's not a board error. It's a user error.

I'm really not comfortable with preemptive strikes on people's freedom of speech because I might think they're loonies, swiftboaters,whatever. Let them speak and then deal with them.

That's wierd, I would've definitely given you credit for at least knowing what freedom of speech actually means. But I would've been wrong.

That's wierd, I would've definitely given you credit for at least knowing what freedom of speech actually means. But I would've been wrong.

I do know what it means so your unbroken streakof always being right remains intact. I just feel that the bullying tactic used by Obama supporters exercising their freedom of speech to shut this guy (whoever he is) up is
wait for it.....

........unAmerican.

and then some.

Well Del,

You're free to think and say that, just I'm free to think you're full of shit.

And then some.

you make a nice hypothetical case, but I see a substantive difference between making the librarians nervous in Wasilla and flooding a major radio station with phone calls and emails because you don't like an author's opinion.

I also don't find the lack of documentation for the supposed complaint about a book, the year before she took office, in Wasilla particularly convincing.
the fact is there is no record of her trying to ban specific books; effectively, Obama's done that......twice.

I'm all set for bridges, BTW.;)

You see a difference between making librarians nervous and flooding stations with views that the people don't like? Well.....del......lemmie ask you a question, isn't that kinda like what some of your right-wing loonies are doing to Oprah? They are looking to have her show boycotted and for people to stop subscribing to her magazine just because she refuses to have Palin on until after the election.

BTW, can you provide SUBSTANTIVE evidence that Obama has had books banned twice?

Just like before del, I think you're full of shit and totally lost.

You see a difference between making librarians nervous and flooding stations with views that the people don't like? Well.....del......lemmie ask you a question, isn't that kinda like what some of your right-wing loonies are doing to Oprah? They are looking to have her show boycotted and for people to stop subscribing to her magazine just because she refuses to have Palin on until after the election.

BTW, can you provide SUBSTANTIVE evidence that Obama has had books banned twice?

You see a difference between making librarians nervous and flooding stations with views that the people don't like?

uh, yeah, i do.

isn't that kinda like what some of your right-wing loonies are doing to Oprah? They are looking to have her show boycotted and for people to stop subscribing to her magazine just because she refuses to have Palin on until after the election.

sorry, they're not my right wing loonies, pal. and is "well, those guys are doing it." really a response you should make after you've gotten out of 3rd grade? they're just as wrong as the Obamaniacs are. two wrongs don't make a right. you may want to write that on your hand for easy reference

what I said was the he effectively banned books. have someone explain to you what that means,mmmkay?

and I continue not to give a flying fuck what you think, junior. have a nice day

Last edited:
So delUSIONAL, they're not your right wing loonies, yet you agree with most of what they say........

Hmmm.....have you always been schizo?

I didn't post the thing about fact checking just to let everyone know. The quote thing is messed up.
Sorry, it was Del that said it. I just thought it was funny that Rove said factcheck.org isn't truthful. Though of course it is when it agrees with a Republican viewpoint.

Anyway, is this story about Obama even true? Ninja's the one that posted it after all, and I didn't see anything at the link stating that Obamabots were demanding the guy not be on the air.

Also, the more people pretend Palin was innocently asking about banning books, the more I laugh.

no, have you always been an asshole?

I'm not an asshole, I'm a prick, get it right moron. But you on the other hand appear to have the lock on being an asshole as well as an arrogant moron. You appear to have several years of practice over on me.

Yes.....the book banning story is true, and it has been verified by many people. Yes, she tried to use her position as a way to intimidate other people into falling in line with them.

It's just ostriches like you that keep burying your head in the sand.

I'm not an asshole, I'm a prick, get it right moron. But you on the other hand appear to have the lock on being an asshole as well as an arrogant moron. You appear to have several years of practice over on me.

Yes.....the book banning story is true, and it has been verified by many people. Yes, she tried to use her position as a way to intimidate other people into falling in line with them.

It's just ostriches like you that keep burying your head in the sand.

of course it's true just because you say so, right. factcheck.org would do well to hire someone of your perspicacity because they can't seem to find any proof. why don't you go help em out? It's the Christian thing to do.

you don't have the stones to be a prick, just a run of the mill asshole.

save your rant for someone who'll listen.

like, Kirk.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Boycotting is entirely different from censorship. Censorship is striving to have something removed from the public; i.e., eliminate it.

Boycotting is simply encouraging others to avoid the material.

But the left doesn't understand that. They like censorship. It's part and parcel of their whole dogma of "we'll decide if you need to know that" and "the people we don't like should be denied access to the rights we enjoy."

Forum List

Back