Oliver Stone Film "Ukraine on Fire" Critical of 2014 Coup, De-platformed by YouTube

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Commentary:
Now that was an insurrection.
You have to wonder why Biden and the Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Leftists don’t want you to see it?

Yep, an insurrection against the democratically elected then President of Ukraine. By the USA, the EU, aided by Soros.

Then when President Trump started poking around, started asking questions of Zelensky, they all went nuts.

I'm asking everyone who like our film to download it from our Vimeo here and post it everywhere. As a copyright holder we giving to you - The People that rights Download Link

Commentary:
You have to wonder why Biden and the Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Leftists don’t want you to see it?

Stone's 2017 interviews with Putin, recently shown on Showtime, were illuminating too!

I'm asking everyone who like our film to download it from our Vimeo here and post it everywhere. As a copyright holder we giving to you - The People that rights Download Link

Commentary:

Made me realize how little i know of their history, and how shocking ours has been with them......~S~

Yep, an insurrection against the democratically elected then President of Ukraine. By the USA, the EU, aided by Soros.

Then when President Trump started poking around, started asking questions of Zelensky, they all went nuts.

BTW This was their model in an attempt to get rid of Trump. Recall that one night in 2020 they nearly succeeded in breaking into the White House grounds and Trump had to be evacuated to a safe place. The mobs, the violence, Ukraine 2014 was their model; they finally did the impeachment bullshit in the end, same as Ukraine 2014.

Commentary:

That was not a insurrection. He was legally impeached by the Ukrainian legislature. This clearly is misinformation and should be removed.

It was a legal impeachment by the Ukrainian parliament and the vote was unanimous. Unless one party controls every seat, the impeachment was bi-partisan.

BTW This was their model in an attempt to get rid of Trump. Recall that one night in 2020 they nearly succeeded in breaking into the White House grounds and Trump had to be evacuated to a safe place. The mobs, the violence, Ukraine 2014 was their model; they finally did the impeachment bullshit in the end, same as Ukraine 2014.

That is a lie. No one was on the White House grounds. Trump panicked.

It was a legal impeachment by the Ukrainian parliament and the vote was unanimous. Unless one party controls every seat, the impeachment was bi-partisan.

It was an insurrection whipped up by the US and the EU beginning in 2013, one that lead to violence and fighting.

Many members (122) did not vote, many of the others were bought and paid for by the US, the EU, and Soros.

That is a lie. No one was on the White House grounds. Trump panicked.

Uh, I said, "in 2020 they nearly succeeded in breaking into the White House grounds". I never said they were onWhite House grounds

And no, Trump did not panic, the Secret Service determined there was danger and moved the President to a safe location.

Many Secret Service members outside battling the rioters were hospitalized.

The paid reputation defender companies send their trolls across the internet to censor any info that their clients don't want public.

Censorship is evil and so are people who support it.

When Censorship is allowed, the truth will always be hidden...

Forum List

Back