Old Chick flies Coop

People raised thousands for them through GoFundMe and they got the best advertising of their lives. Good luck making a reservation there any time soon. They’re going to have to hire a lot more staff.

Uh no.... apparently you haven't been paying attention.
The town even had to close the street in front of the restaurant because they were overrun with protestors.

People raised thousands for them through GoFundMe and they got the best advertising of their lives. Good luck making a reservation there any time soon. They’re going to have to hire a lot more staff.

Uh no.... apparently you haven't been paying attention.
The town even had to close the street in front of the restaurant because they were overrun with protestors.
They closed the road because some lunatic was outside holding a sign that said “repent, let them burn” and they had to be protected. It’s what happens wherever the far right Westboro Baptist Church types show up.

The far right's lunatic fringe - most likely the entire membership - are hypocrites of the highest order. We've seen their leader attack a citizen and attempt to ruin a persons business for their exercise of free speech, and have watched how biddable these lemmings fall in line.

One member of the idiot fringe claimed this exercise of freedom a threat of violence, and yet was silent when The President of the United States literally called for a violent response to others who do not kiss is ass, and bow to his presence.

The far right's lunatic fringe - most likely the entire membership - are hypocrites of the highest order. We've seen their leader attack a citizen and attempt to ruin a persons business for their exercise of free speech, and have watched how biddable these lemmings fall in line.

One member of the idiot fringe claimed this exercise of freedom a threat of violence, and yet was silent when The President of the United States literally called for a violent response to others who do not kiss is ass, and bow to his presence.
/----/ And Roseanne Barr lost her show because of a joke. I'm wondering if she said that about Sarah Sanders if she wouldn't have been praised by the leftards.

/----/ And Roseanne Barr lost her show because of a joke. I'm wondering if she said that about Sarah Sanders if she wouldn't have been praised by the leftards.

The network made that business decision, that's on them. However, the distinction between a TV show and a Press Briefing are too different to make your comparison effective. Sanders duty is to brief the public, and not mislead the public. A TV show is entertainment, but also a means to convey a message.

When Ms. Barr expressed her opinion, the Network decided her message was inappropriate, and thus fired her. When Sanders lies, and she does by commission and omission, she's misleading the public and the public decides if that is appropriate. The same goes for Nielsen and other members of the swamp.

Words have consequences, like elections, and the consequences can be unintended or not.

The network made that business decision, that's on them. However, the distinction between a TV show and a Press Briefing are too different to make your comparison effective. Sanders duty is to brief the public, and not mislead the public. A TV show is entertainment, but also a means to convey a message.

When Ms. Barr expressed her opinion, the Network decided her message was inappropriate, and thus fired her. When Sanders lies, and she does by commission and omission, she's misleading the public and the public decides if that is appropriate. The same goes for Nielsen and other members of the swamp.

Words have consequences, like elections, and the consequences can be unintended or not.
/——-/ If I say you lie 1,000 times without offering any evidence, does that make it true?

/——-/ If I say you lie 1,000 times without offering any evidence, does that make it true?

No, of course not. If you could read and comprehend you would not have needed to post an idiot-gram. As a member of the idiot fringe I do not expect you to accept anything which does not confirm your biases, and thus you post nothing substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking.

Q. Are you desperate for attention?

A. If so, I hope my response has alleviated some of your pain.

No, of course not. If you could read and comprehend you would not have needed to post an idiot-gram. As a member of the idiot fringe I do not expect you to accept anything which does not confirm your biases, and thus you post nothing substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking.

/——/ Libtards call Sarah a liar non stop. So where is the evidence proving she is? Sorry, I didn’t mean to confuse you.

/——/ Libtards call Sarah a liar non stop. So where is the evidence proving she is? Sorry, I didn’t mean to confuse you.

Watch her press briefings. There is necessary and sufficient words spoken by her, along with her body language, to convince even an untrained person in interviewing and interrogation to be convinced she is attempting and failing to mislead the public.

Watch her press briefings. There is necessary and sufficient words spoken by her, along with her body language, to convince even an untrained person in interviewing and interrogation to be convinced she is attempting and failing to mislead the public.
/----/ I watch her all the time as she bitchslaps the MSM kook squad. No evidence of any lies. And since when does body language count as proof of a lie? Anything else?

Forum List

Back