Old candy favorites

I recently added these to my dish after a request by one of our nurses....

th

I was surprised at how many people love these things. :)
OMG...those things are so good.

th

These things were added because I was placing a candy order while chatting with a nurse.

I’ve since told her about them being a big hit. lol
I actually purchased those in Australia of all places. They also have this cookie/candy thing called Tam Tams...off the charts good. I am a junk food junkie...lol!

th

These things were added because I was placing a candy order while chatting with a nurse.

I actually purchased those in Australia of all places. They also have this cookie/candy thing called Tam Tams...off the charts good. I am a junk food junkie...lol!
I’ve heard about them being awesome.

I’m diabetic and rarely sample the product I push upon the women I work with.
:)

th

Poor bugger...it runs in my family too...my day is coming I'm sure. Nom nom nom...till it comes :D

th

Poor bugger...it runs in my family too...my day is coming I'm sure. Nom nom nom...till it comes :D

I’ll sometimes have a couple of pieces.
I’ve cut back a little after my doc went overboard and started scheduling classes for me after my A1C hit 7.2. lol

Him and I will be having a long chat about that nonsense when we meet again.

I’ll sometimes have a couple of pieces. I’ve cut back a little after my doc went overboard and started scheduling classes for me after my A1C hit 7.2. lol

You take care of yourself manard. No candy worth croakin over. My uncle didn't listen to his doc and he went face first at 55. Those people are there to help you. Be smart...no kid. You have type 1 or 2?

I’ll sometimes have a couple of pieces. I’ve cut back a little after my doc went overboard and started scheduling classes for me after my A1C hit 7.2. lol

You take care of yourself manard. No candy worth croakin over. My uncle didn't listen to his doc and he went face first at 55. Those people are there to help you. Be smart...no kid. You have type 1 or 2?
Thanks.
I’m type 2 and think I have everything under control.

Thanks.
Good on ya.

Hood candy

chick-o-sticks-candy-bars-128419-im.jpg

56046f27baf5aa17.jpg

Hood candy

chick-o-sticks-candy-bars-128419-im.jpg

56046f27baf5aa17.jpg

Then I lived in the hood because we use to eat these like candy!

Biiihh.

Hood candy is when your mom sends you to school the next day with a packet of Kool-aid and your Sno-ball spoon from the night before. Calling it "Fun-Dip."

Something I've seen multiple times.
I remember making candy when I was young by melting sugar in a frying pan over butter. I think its called toffee. You have to get the temperature just right or you burn it.

Biih, you got sent to school with yesterday's Sno-Ball spoon and a KoolAid packet.

Thanks.

Right there with you.
I try to be good but every once and a while I bust lose!
Thank God they allow lots of meat!!!!

Forum List

Back