Oklahoma ERs packed with ivermectin overdose victims

It may be debatable if he took it...but it is not debatable that you MAGA mush brains are lying and pandering to anti-vaxers and anti-maskers....even to the point that your MAGA colleagues are dying in record numbers.

It may be debatable if he took it...but it is not debatable that you MAGA mush brains are lying and pandering to anti-vaxers and anti-maskers....even to the point that your MAGA colleagues are dying in record numbers.
MAGA mush brains? Wow now you are getting downright romantic with your Trumpylove Dimmer.

He took Ivermectin authorized by a doctor. This well known yet you persist in lying about it.

Ivermectin has won a NOBEL prize thanks to its usage in OVER A BILLION PEOPLE!

YOU, are the feckless liar.

Your lies are killing people. You do realize that, right?

static-assets-upload8466134694443110640.gif

He took Ivermectin authorized by a doctor. This well known yet you persist in lying about it.

Ivermectin has won a NOBEL prize thanks to its usage in OVER A BILLION PEOPLE!

YOU, are the feckless liar.
Wait....you admit that he took worm medicine and you are calling me a liar? Really?

Wait....you admit that he took worm medicine and you are calling me a liar? Really?

Yeah, I AM calling you a liar. There is a human Ivermectin, which you conveniently ignore. That makes YOU, a liar.

Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19

A D Santin 1, D E Scheim 2, P A McCullough 3, M Yagisawa 4, T J Borody 5
Affiliations expand

you voluntarily put that crap in your body now shut up and deal with it.

JimH52 -> Incapable of looking at facts and arriving at reasonable conclusions.

Let me ask you this: why are all the medical leaders in countries with the lowest infection and death rates all advocating IVM? Is it some sort of conspiracy theory?

JimH52 -> Incapable of looking at facts and arriving at reasonable conclusions.

Let me ask you this: why are all the medical leaders in countries with the lowest infection and death rates all advocating IVM? Is it some sort of conspiracy theory?
Really? "All" the medical leaders? "All' advocating IVM?
I'd love to see you prove that...LOL!
In this country..ya know...the USA--a doctor is allowed to use just about anything that he thinks may help..if a patient is in extremis--that is, close to dying.
Maybe it has helped someone..or maybe is was like bleeding a patient in the Middle ages--and they survived in spite, not because of, the treatment.
The conspiracy theory comes in when you link a number of outlier events with some questionable studies that suggest, suggest mind you, that the drug should be looked at. Add in some studies and reports bought and paid for by people invested in spreading this...stir in about 7 million willing tools and 14 billion robots via social media~voila~ Conspiracy theory~

In this country..ya know...the USA--a doctor is allowed to use just about anything that he thinks may help..if a patient is in extremis--that is, close to dying.
Maybe it has helped someone..or maybe is was like bleeding a patient in the Middle ages--and they survived in spite, not because of, the treatment.
The conspiracy theory comes in when you link a number of outlier events with some questionable studies that suggest, suggest mind you, that the drug should be looked at. Add in some studies and reports bought and paid for by people invested in spreading this...stir in about 7 million willing tools and 14 billion robots via social media~voila~ Conspiracy theory~

In this country, ya know...the USA--they are WAY behind, in the bottom of the world rankings, as a matter of fact.

Go look at ALL MEDICAL LEADERS where covid disease has less impact than here in the bottom of the world. Do your own research, instead of making up false claims. No conspiracy theory necessary.

All the right wing conspiracy theory believing doctors.....trump lovers.

Ahhh...The Epoch Times..never fails to disappoint, does it?

I will quote from a response in the paper:

"How did the mortality rate improvement go from 50% in January, when the authors first released a paper, to 92% in September? Especially bearing in mind that contrary to the study title, this was a post-observational study. It almost sounds like they are cooking their data. Also, since they essentially removed anyone from the regular users if they actually caught Covid, their numbers are further skewed. I wouldn’t bet my life on this study."

Credit to Mortfrom

These guys have been thoroughly discredited by all reputable researchers.

link to actual study

Comments:

Excerpt...

Alistair Steer-Kemp
Alistair Steer-Kemp
Sep 02, 2022 at 12:48 PM
Why have you not mentioned the presence of parasites prevalent in the area, which Ivermectin is known to treat, and which are known to have negative outcomes on patients with Covid infections? As the treatment with Ivermectin as a mechanism to improve Covid outcomes is far more plausible if the Ivermectin is in fact treating the parasites and improving patient prognosis in that way.

"How did the mortality rate improvement go from 50% in January, when the authors first released a paper, to 92% in September? Especially bearing in mind that contrary to the study title, this was a post-observational study. It almost sounds like they are cooking their data. Also, since they essentially removed anyone from the regular users if they actually caught Covid, their numbers are further skewed. I wouldn’t bet my life on this study."

Credit to Mortfrom

link to actual study

Comments:

Excerpt...

Alistair Steer-Kemp
Alistair Steer-Kemp
Why have you not mentioned the presence of parasites prevalent in the area, which Ivermectin is known to treat, and which are known to have negative outcomes on patients with Covid infections? As the treatment with Ivermectin as a mechanism to improve Covid outcomes is far more plausible if the Ivermectin is in fact treating the parasites and improving patient prognosis in that way.
There was also a significant line of trump cult members painfully awaiting the Docs to extract a light bulb from their butt.....but whose counting?

Credit to Mortfrom

link to actual study

Comments:

Excerpt...

Alistair Steer-Kemp
Alistair Steer-Kemp

Exactly. Ivermectin works. Period.

The reasons why it works could be many fold, including eliminating parasites which act as a catalyst for bad cases of COVID-19. With today's modern diet of partially cooked food, parasites are probably very common place among Americans. They are just too arrogant to suspect they have them.

Thanks for pointing that out, evileye. Glad you can read and think for yourself.

Exactly. Ivermectin works. Period.

The reasons why it works could be many fold, including eliminating parasites which act as a catalyst for bad cases of COVID-19. With today's modern diet of partially cooked food, parasites are probably very common place among Americans. They are just too arrogant to suspect they have them.

Thanks for pointing that out, evileye. Glad you can read and think for yourself.
Ivermectin works on horses...not humans.

Forum List

Back