Okay, I want this

Looks like it would suck if you were a large guy. Or... Just huge hands in general. Good looking gun though.

I prefer rifles myself... No need for the government to get involved then.

Dude, just go for what you really want and forget these macho toys.

There's always some loser who sees a pistol and starts thinking about cock...... and then they get all embarrassed by that and decide to project their twisted impulses and deviancy onto others. (SMH)

Dude, just go for what you really want and forget these macho toys.

shaun-king-follow-ashaunking-guns-are-the-ultimate-phallic-symbol-19645707.png

It's definitely just a "one bad guy gun", but it would be very good for dealing with that one bad guy.

It would make a fine BBQ gun, though.

You will love it. It's way more accurate with .45 foot, but .45 ago is plenty good for home defence. I say get it. The TALO guns resale good to in case you decide it isn't for you.

I have a 1st generation Colt SAA, an Artillery model, that my great-grandfather was reputed to everyday carry (while he was pissing off almost everyone he knew around El Campo and Seguin Texas) that was handed down to me. Now, this man died of old age, despite the fact that the nicest thing anyone has ever told me about him was that he was "kind of the black sheep of the family", (a couple of my older uncles called him a mean asshole), so apparently you can defend yourself just fine with a single action revolver. Because I'm pretty sure a few people probably tried to kill him over the years.

So if I can break off a few bucks I think I'm going to get this for myself.

You will love it. It's way more accurate with .45 foot, but .45 ago is plenty good for home defence. I say get it. The TALO guns resale good to in case you decide it isn't for you.

And you're right about resale value on Talo products; I actually came across this because I was looking for some investment guns to purchase, stick in the safe for a decade or two, and then re-sell.
Gold, guns and ammo, and land are all good things to invest in IMO, because I have been watching the price of all of them steadily rise my whole life.

Forum List

Back