Okay Democrats .. Cut off your Weiners..

…and pay for it yourselves..😉

Yup .. show some solidarity with the cult..

Now personally, I wouldn’t join any cult that promotes or requires this.

I’d be thinking.. Wow .. this is completely nuts, who in their right mind would join a cult like this and further .. what would you call it?
Dickless wonders?

Tricky Dickless?

I got it - how about....

There's a pussy down there somewhere.

If you cut it off can I have it for myself? ;)

Also what one does with their bodies is up to them.
DSM-V claims cutting is part of a new disorder they just made up, it's called NSSI.

Non-suicidal Self Injury

The psychiatrists claim it's a version of borderline personality.

7hmivn.jpg

Greg

If you cut it off can I have it for myself? ;)

Also what one does with their bodies is up to them.
If you start stabbing yourself with a knife, well then, you have that right to do so, right? Of course, you will be locked away in a nut house for observation and treatment too because your behavior will be found to deviate grossly from the norm. With cutting off your dick, this has become ok lately, but it clearly should not be. It is only because the leftist shit do not care about you and prefer to manipulate your fucked up desires for political purposes rather than get you the real help you need.

…and pay for it yourselves..😉

Yup .. show some solidarity with the cult..

Now personally, I wouldn’t join any cult that promotes or requires this.

I’d be thinking.. Wow .. this is completely nuts, who in their right mind would join a cult like this and further .. what would you call it?
Is it just a coincidence you tards have trannies on the brain ever since electing one to the House? Are you trying to come out of the closet and don't know how to tell us?

santos-in-drag-1.jpg

Forum List

Back