OK who's drinking the kool-aid?

Yeah well only to an idiot is this woman talking about anything but about finding a job and paying all her shit herself. But because Fox and the rest of the wingnuts told you she was begging then that's what she was doing. So for real every time you show this video and try to make it negative you just look more retarded than you did in 2008

LOL...another idiot...we've been watching this shit since 2008...she thought Bammy was actually going to do all that shit for her....thanks for playing, but go home.

Yep keep on keepin on man. I know I shouldn't try to tell you shit because I know how against education you scrotum holsters so I'll just say fuck it and let you keep being the dumb fuck you are

LOL, ignorance on display....big guy you couldn't teach me shit.

You simply choose not to believe anything bad about Bammy and his supporters....

Nothing you can say can change the fact that she thought he was going to pay for her shit for her....

Nothing can change the fact that Black Folk in Detroit thatought Bammy was going to hand out "cash" from the Obama "stash".

Nothing can change the fact that "folk" LOVE that Bammy gave them a phone and thats why they were going to vote for him...it just is what it is despite your whining.

LOL...another idiot...we've been watching this shit since 2008...she thought Bammy was actually going to do all that shit for her....thanks for playing, but go home.

Yep keep on keepin on man. I know I shouldn't try to tell you shit because I know how against education you scrotum holsters so I'll just say fuck it and let you keep being the dumb fuck you are

You simply choose not to believe anything bad about Bammy and his supporters....

Nothing you can say can change the fact that she thought he was going to pay for her shit for her....

Nothing can change the fact that Black Folk in Detroit thatought Bammy was going to hand out "cash" from the Obama "stash".

Nothing can change the fact that "folk" LOVE that Bammy gave them a phone and thats why they were going to vote for him...it just is what it is despite your whining.

She never said anything to the effect that she expected anyone else to pay and that she didn't have a job

People do not get mortgages without jobs to pay for them

I know I shouldn't try to tell you shit because I know how against education you scrotum holsters so I'll just say fuck it and let you keep being the dumb fuck you are

Given the number of grammatical errors and vulgarities in that sentence, you shouldn't be calling anyone else dumb.

Ok teacher you can red mark me all you want still doesn't change the truth.

She never said anything to the effect that she expected anyone else to pay and that she didn't have a job

Its EXACTLY what she said, sorry man.

But you are still talking out your ass. Just like the rights label of the Obama phone that was started way before Obama came along. see you're an idiot. And you still haven't said where in the video she said Obama way going to pay for her shit. So could you PUH-LEEZ point that part out?

Where did she say that? Give the point in the video quote it. Give us anything but your perception of what she said

Where did she say that? Give the point in the video quote it. Give us anything but your perception of what she said

She said that we don't have to worry about gas, or our mortgage's. She said nothing about getting them for free or Obama will pay.

LOL.....her words were "Now I don't have to worry about my mortgage or putting gas in my car"..."If I halp him, he's gonna help me"......

Give us anything but your perception of what she said

Except that YOU want us to believe YOUR perception of what she said...

As an aside, why don't you tell all these fine people what BBC stands for?

Only in America would voters who bitch about unemployment consider voting for one of the biggest outsourcers.

Only in America would a governor who ranked 47th out of 50 in job creation be touted as the savior of the working class.

Only in America would voters confuse what's best for big business as what's best for the people.

LOL.....her words were "Now I don't have to worry about my mortgage or putting gas in my car"..."If I halp him, he's gonna help me"......

Yeah she doesn't have to worry about losing her job. Yeah it was pretty nieve to think that everything was going to be ok just because Obama was coming but she still wasn't begging for anything but being able to work for a living
Big Black Cock

Last edited:

She said that we don't have to worry about gas, or our mortgage's. She said nothing about getting them for free or Obama will pay.

I have a job so I don't worry about paying my mortgage or for gas. Why do conservatives have such a hard time believing a black woman feels the same?

Big Black Cock

You'll excuse me if I don't take someone who needs to brag about their "cock" size seriously in an intellectual way..

If I help him get elected....he will help me in keeping my job

Then I do not have to worry about paying for my mortgage or gas

Why would you interpret it any other way?

Can you post another link for us? I can use a good laugh at your intellectual abilities on display.

Forum List

Back