OK who's drinking the kool-aid?

heres your kood aid drinkers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, opinions from a country that maintains a degenerate royal family and the most popular boy's name in the capital is Muhammed. Talk about kool aid, the Brits can'e even afford a forum of their own.

Yeah well only to an idiot is this woman talking about anything but about finding a job and paying all her shit herself. But because Fox and the rest of the wingnuts told you she was begging then that's what she was doing. So for real every time you show this video and try to make it negative you just look more retarded than you did in 2008

Hey I wonder why you can only get 26 seconds of what she said. And why hasn't anyone heard from her since this? Did the GOP kill her so she didn't make them out to be liars?

Yeah, opinions from a country that maintains a degenerate royal family and the most popular boy's name in the capital is Muhammed. Talk about kool aid, the Brits can'e even afford a forum of their own.

WTF does that have to do with the people in the video? It's their opinions given. Or are you talking about the country of OHIO and the Ohio's royal family? WOW!! you shound be in that video. If you are referring to BBCAmerica. You assholes once again amaze me. I am a black man in America. You figure out the BBC. Or as I tell you all ask your wife what it means

Ok--Obama's father was an muslims atheists.

Funny stuff--I wonder, does Obama's father contempt cutting his own head off?

And the "Obama is going to pay my bills" vid--Hilarious. She thinks Obama is the ultimate Sugar daddy, huh? Tell us, is Obama going to pay for your weave too?

Forget Tea party, everyone is part of the Kool-aid party. See, Obama is a uniter! He united us over crazy BS!!

Last edited:
Yeah well only to an idiot is this woman talking about anything but about finding a job and paying all her shit herself. But because Fox and the rest of the wingnuts told you she was begging then that's what she was doing. So for real every time you show this video and try to make it negative you just look more retarded than you did in 2008

LOL...another idiot...we've been watching this shit since 2008...she thought Bammy was actually going to do all that shit for her....thanks for playing, but go home.

WTF does that have to do with the people in the video? It's their opinions given. Or are you talking about the country of OHIO and the Ohio's royal family? WOW!! you shound be in that video. If you are referring to BBCAmerica. You assholes once again amaze me. I am a black man in America. You figure out the BBC. Or as I tell you all ask your wife what it means

Bammy gon pay yo shit too?

OLO!!! Great come back. LMBAO !!! Is that the best you got? WOW!!! You dingbats are some funny mother fuckers

Did you even watch the video's? That is Not at all about getting things for free.

LOL...another idiot...we've been watching this shit since 2008...she thought Bammy was actually going to do all that shit for her....thanks for playing, but go home.

Yep keep on keepin on man. I know I shouldn't try to tell you shit because I know how against education you scrotum holsters so I'll just say fuck it and let you keep being the dumb fuck you are

Did you even watch the video's? That is Not at all about getting things for free.

They don't get it Eagle Wings. And you just can not educate these idiots at all. You are gonna find it hard to soar like an eagal when surrounded by all these buzzards

I know I shouldn't try to tell you shit because I know how against education you scrotum holsters so I'll just say fuck it and let you keep being the dumb fuck you are

Given the number of grammatical errors and vulgarities in that sentence, you shouldn't be calling anyone else dumb.

Forum List

Back