OK, We're Taking Down the Confederate Flag

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Anything else? Or is this just part of endless pandering to emotionally disturbed people who think that slavery in the United States was the worst crime against humanity in the history of the world? What are we, a bunch of puppets dancing on strings of guilt and resentment?

GET OVER IT AND LIVE YOUR LIFE!

The only persons emotionally disturbed are you and others on the right who are still whining about an issue that pertains solely to residents of South Carolina and to a particular flag representing hostility toward desegregation, a flag that doesn’t represent all the people of the state, and was removed solely in the context of its official capacity.

The only persons emotionally disturbed are you and others on the right who are still whining about an issue that pertains solely to residents of South Carolina and to a particular flag representing hostility toward desegregation, a flag that doesn’t represent all the people of the state, and was removed solely in the context of its official capacity.

Which is why NO ONE on this board had any opinion on it OTHER THAN THOSE LIVING IN SOUTH CAROLINA as to whether it should come down or not.

Right?

YOU made no comments on what should happen to it?

Right?

Well, excuse me! I guess I should have said MENTALLY RETARDED. According to your pathetic attempt at posting something intelligent, the ONLY state with a confederate flag issue is South Carolina, and the ONLY people who should be involved are South Carolinians.

Are YOU a resident of South Carolina? If YES, then you have no right to an opinion of this subject involving any other state. If NO, you are an even bigger idiot for contradicting your own post.

Forum List

Back