OK that freaking does it. Slippery slope? They're digging farther.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I don't know what the hell to say. What's next? Puppies and Tiaras.

Forgive me. I'll post this up here and then run around the house screaming and being thankfull that my kids never eyeballed any of my pets.

Aye carumba. I'm losing it. :lol: You guys go figure.

A Vancouver man accused of having sexual relations with one of his dogs has been ordered to stand trial on a charge of bestiality.

The order was made in B.C. Provincial Court in Vancouver last week following a preliminary inquiry for 37-year-old Brian Anthony Cutteridge. A second charge of bestiality, along with charges of causing unnecessary suffering to an animal and causing damage or injury to an animal, were stayed.

Read more: Vancouver man accused of sex with his dog, charged with bestiality

And they called it Puppy love.......

6211887.bin

I don't know what the hell to say. What's next? Puppies and Tiaras.

Forgive me. I'll post this up here and then run around the house screaming and being thankfull that my kids never eyeballed any of my pets.

Aye carumba. I'm losing it. :lol: You guys go figure.

A Vancouver man accused of having sexual relations with one of his dogs has been ordered to stand trial on a charge of bestiality.

The order was made in B.C. Provincial Court in Vancouver last week following a preliminary inquiry for 37-year-old Brian Anthony Cutteridge. A second charge of bestiality, along with charges of causing unnecessary suffering to an animal and causing damage or injury to an animal, were stayed.

Read more: Vancouver man accused of sex with his dog, charged with bestiality

Then this must have been their song........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8NGYBrdRvU]Donny Osmond - Puppy love - YouTube[/ame]

(and yeah..........I picked the Donny Osmond version on purpose.)

Forum List

Back