Ok, so who knows Myrtle Beach?

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
I'm leaving bright and early for a flight there on friday and staying until tuesday. Just me and myself taking a long needed vacation! I know there's water there, and the boardwalk but other than that I'm winging it. I'm staying at the 'Bay Watch' if anyone knows it.

Anyone in the know have any recommendations?

jimnyc said:
I'm leaving bright and early for a flight there on friday and staying until tuesday. Just me and myself taking a long needed vacation! I know there's water there, and the boardwalk but other than that I'm winging it. I'm staying at the 'Bay Watch' if anyone knows it.

Anyone in the know have any recommendations?

Don't know anything about it, I do know it's bike week!! I was offered a free ride to go and work one of the boths with a girl friend of mine and her husband. Couldn't do it though no one to keep the kid's for a week! Oh well have fun!!!

Oh and wear your leather's!! and order a couple of large Domino's pizza's :teeth:

I know broadway at the beach pretty well...frankly, it's more fun than the actual beach.

We stayed at the Hampton. Find your way to Broadway at the Beach (sort of a misnomer, cuz it's not actually ON the beach...) TONS of shops, restaurants, etc...

some of my pics from last November:

lagoon.jpg

lagoon2.jpg

marybeach1.jpg

NASCAR Cafe has cool go-karts!

nascar26.jpg

nascar41.jpg

The Japanese Steak House:

sundinner10.jpg

BillyBadAss and family :)

sundinner16.jpg

MargarittaVille